19 Must-Have Beauty Products

19 Must-Have Beauty Products

My all time favorite beauty products for every day!

45
19 Must-Have Beauty Products
AlexandrasGirlyTalk

As everyone is going back to school, we all love to look our best. Here's a list of my favorite beauty products that I use every day- from drugstore to high end!

1. Clean and Clear Deep Action Cream Cleanser $5.00

I have been using this face wash since middle school, and I absolutely love it! I use it in the shower and it makes your skin feel so clean and fresh!

2. First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Polish $25.00

I love using this face wash in the morning before doing my makeup. It makes sure to take away all the dirt, oil, and any excess makeup from the day before. It gently exfoliates your skin and also leaves it looking so radiant!

3. Biore Blemish Fighting Astringent $8.00

After washing my face, I pour some of this onto a cotton square and dot it on any blemishes on my face. Within a day or two, they're gone!

4. Clean and Clear Acne Control Moisturizer $6.00

This moisturizer has helped clear up my acne and leaves my skin so moisturized and soft!

5. Too Faced HangoveRX Primer $32.00

I. Love. This. Primer. It helps my makeup stay on all day, and makes my skin look so healthy and hydrated. It is infused with coconut water and face replenishers, which I love!

6. Makeup Forever Ultra HD Foundation $43.00

This foundation is just amazing. It lasts all day long and looks so natural with build-able coverage. It also has a HUGE shade range, which is so important!

7. Maybelline Fit Me Foundation $8.00

THIS IS THE BEST DRUGSTORE FOUNDATION EVER. It has amazing coverage, looks natural on the skin, and lasts all day long. I love using the dewy and smooth one, but they also make a matte and poreless one for those with oilier skin.

8. Maybelline Fit Me Concealer $6.00

This concealer is a gift from God. It has great coverage without looking cakey or creasing. Love love love.

9. Mac Pro Longwear Concealer $22.00

This concealer is perfect for covering blemishes. It is full coverage and blends so nicely. A little bit goes a long way, so it lasts a long time! Definitely one of my favorite products in my makeup collection.

10. Tartelette Amazonian Clay Matte Eyeshadow Palette $45.00

This palette is just amazing. The colors are so natural and great for everyday looks. They are so pigmented and blend so easily!

11. Morphe 35K Eyeshadow Palette $23.00

35 colors for $23? YES PLEASE! Morphe has amazing eyeshadows and brushes for awesome prices. Love this palette for everyday looks.

12. Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit $40.00

Definitely one of the best contour kits out there. They blend so nicely and have great contour shades.

13. Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glowkit $40.00

I am truly obsessed with this highlighting palette. The colors are very bold, so if you love experimenting with makeup this is definitely for you! They are so beautiful and all around amazing.

14. Sephora Luminizing Drops $14.00

These drops are SO PRETTY. I love mixing them in with my foundation or using them on the high points of my face as highlight.

15. Revlon All-In-One Mascara $6.00

This mascara adds so much volume and definition to my lashes without looking clumpy. An all time favorite!

16. Laura Mercier Pressed Translucent Setting Powder $35.00

My favorite setting powder of all time. It instantly mattifies your T-Zone without that powdery effect. Oh, and it lasts for like, ever.

17. Mac Fix Plus $23.00

This spray is so refreshing and blends all of your makeup together to give it a natural, dewy look.

18. Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray $30.00

I swear nothing beats this. It keeps your makeup on and looking freshly applied all day!

19. Garnier Skin Active Micellar Cleansing Water $7.00

Who uses makeup wipes anymore? This makeup remover is my absolute favorite and I don't think I could live without it. It truly takes off all the makeup and dirt and leaves your skin feeling so soft and clean. A must have!