16 Holy Grail Drugstore Makeup Products You Need In Your Life

Because drugstore makeup is totally worth it.

350
Nicole Bickel

I have to admit it, I am a makeupholic. Every time I go out, I must come home with some sort of makeup product, whether it be a new lipstick, eyeliner, or mascara. I love shopping at Sephora and MAC but there are also a few drugstore makeup products that I swear by. Sometimes drugstore makeup can work better than some high end products, so here are some of my holy grail drugstore makeup products. I hope you love them just as much as I do.

1. Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge- $5.99

Now I must admit, I have never gotten around to trying the acclaimed Beauty Blender. I just can't seem to justify spending $20 on it when you have to replace it every 3 months (a little bit more if you care for it). So when I got my hands on the Real techniques sponge I had to buy it. It not only costs $5.99 but it is amazing for blending out your makeup. For the price, I need to go out and buy 10 more back up sponges.

2. Wet N Wild Brushes- $0.99-2.99

AMAZING. That is what my face feels every time I use one of these brushes. They are so amazingly soft and distribute product. The best part is they are super cheap and no matter what you product you use them for after you wash them they go back to being white. If you keep your eye open you can even get them at half price when they're on sale.

3. E.L.F. Mineral Infused Face Primer (clear)- $6.00

This face primer is one of the best I have ever used. It is so silky and provides the best clean canvas for applying your foundation. This comes in a variety of colors to tackle dryness, redness, and other issues. I prefer clear but either color works amazingly.

4. Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream- $8.99

This BB cream is the best for when you don't want to wear a full face of makeup or simply want something lighter. This BB cream stays all day and comes in a range of tones. For only 8.99 this BB cream is worth every cent.

5. Maybelline Fit Me Dewy + Smooth Foundation- $7.99

Drugstore foundations are probably one of the most difficult products to shop for because it is hard to find your tone match. But once you have your tone down, this foundation is one of the best. It has sunscreen integrated and lasts all day. Pair this with one of the following Maybelline concealers and you're good to go.

6. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer- $9.99

Dark circles are anyones worst enemy. To tackle them use this concealer about 2 shades lighter than your skin tone. It seems a tad bit expensive at $9.99 but it lasts a very long time. This concealer covers dark circles but also helps eliminate them at the same time.

7. Maybelline Fit Me Concealer- $6.49

I like to top a little bit of this concealer on top of the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer to completely neutralize my horrible dark circles. It's also amazing to help shape your eyebrows.

8. E.L.F. Clear Brow & Lash Mascara- $2.00

For those of us that don't or won't fill in your brows this is the product to use. This clear gel helps tame your brows and keep them in place all day. Both ends are the same product and can be used for brows are eyelashes.

9. E.L.F. High Definition Under eye Setting Powder- $3.00

One of the most horrific things that can happen is having makeup settling into your under eyes or lines on your face. Apply this to the under eye and it not only brightens the area but helps the concealer stay all day. At $3.00 this product is worth it and gives you the flawless look you want.

10. E.L.F. Shadow Lock Eyelid Primer- $2.00

Who hasn't suffered from eyeshadow or eyeliner smudging? I know I have and let me tell you this eyelid primer works wonders. Apply this and set it with some white eyeshadow and I promise your eye makeup will stay. This is my go to eyelid primer because it works wonders and helps me avoid raccoon eyes.

11. E.L.F. Waterproof Eyeliner Pen- $2.00

Eyeliner. Eyeliner. Who doesn't love eyeliner? But liquid liner can be so tricky and smudge so easily. That's why this eyeliner is one of my favorites. The best part is that it only costs $2.00 and stays all day.

12. Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Liner- $ 9.99

More eyeliner. Eyeliner. Eyeliner. Finding the perfect gel eyeliner can be tricky but this one is pretty amazing. It comes with its own brush and apply so easily. This pot of eyeliner will last you a while, is extremely pigmented, and lasts all day.

13. Physicians Formula Super BB #InstaReady Contour Trio BB Stick- $12.95

Who doesn't like to contour? Contouring can be difficult especially for beginners. This BB stick is easy to use just swipe it on your cheeks, nose, jaw line, and forehead. Then BLEND BLEND BLEND and your go to go.

14. E.L.F. Pressed Mineral Bronzer- $5.00

This pressed bronzer is amazing. I got this as a gift from E.L.F. and I completely fell in love with it. I swipe a little bit of this after using the Physicians Formula BB Stick to give a more dramatic contour. This bronzer is worth every cent.

15. Wet N Wild MegaGlo Illuminating Powder- $4.99

Who doesn't love to highlight their cheekbones? I know I do. I love to highlight with this, I especially love the one all the way to the right, but they are all amazing colors. Apply it with the Wet N Wild fan brush and trust me you will fall in love.

16. Maybelline Face Studio Master Fix Setting Spray- $12.99

Of course to end it all you need to use a good quality setting spray. While I do love the E.L.F. setting spray it is more difficult to find. This setting spray helps your makeup stay all day and night. While it is a bit more pricy at $12.99 it is amazing quality.