If you have younger siblings you all know the pain. Here's 18 ways you know your the oldest.
1. Your younger siblings always take your clothes.
2. You want your siblings to stay in the "doll phase."
3. You try to corrupt your younger siblings and get many laughs when you succeed.
4. You're bigger (most of the time) so you have an upper hand.
5. You know all the kiddie movies by heart .
6. You always get the front seat.
7. You are always going to be overprotective towards them.
8. When you look through photos and videos your childhood is documented the most.
9. You constantly remind your parents you need attention too!
10. They blame you for EVERYTHING!
11. No one believes you when you say you didn't do it.
12. Younger siblings can get away with things you never got away with.
14. You begged for a phone and you finally got one, but then your siblings get it wayyy earlier than you did!
15. You were the first to go through puberty...
16. But when they go through it, it is nothing like how yours was.
17. You are always the best babysitter because you've handled everything under the sun with your siblings.
18. The plus side is that you get everything first.