12 Times Neat Freaks Totally Relate To Monica Geller

You so want to be like Rachel or Joey, but you can't help when your inner clean freak is more Monica than you think.
1444

Everyone has their favorite Friends character, and one that they can relate the most to. I'm sure most people want to be like the goofy Phoebe, or the fabulous Rachel, but don't forget about the Monica's of the world. As someone who scored a 4 percent on Buzzfeed's "What percent messy are you' quiz, I can totally resonate with Monica's clean freak personality. Maybe you're in denial, but if you can relate to half of these you're more like Monica than you think.

1. Your go-to answer for your best qualities is your organizational skills

Interviews, cover letters, resumes, you name it. This is your top skill and companies ought to know it.

2. When your friends come over, you're constantly picking up after them

No cup, napkin, or paper plate is left unnoticed.

3. You agreed with Monica during this scene, and totally felt her pain

I cannot tell you how many times I have wanted to clean the thing that does the cleaning.

4. When you can't sleep you clean

Guilty as charged. Doesn't matter if it's 4 AM, time to clean your mirrors.

5. Sometimes your cleaning gets on people's nerves... but you still clean anyway

No one will ever understand - someone has to make it clean for everybody else.

6. A messy room gives you major anxiety

I have personally lost sleep when I think of messy rooms. Even typing this gives me heart palpitations.

7. You notice the second something is out of place

You appreciate when someone tries to clean for you, but if they ruin your system it's hard to pretend to be happy.

8. You will never understand how some people can "not make their bed"

What is the point of buying a nice duvet cover if it's just going to be bunched up at the bottom of your bed?

9. THIS LINE MEANS SO MUCH TO YOU

Right angles. Straight lines. Clean and neat. Always.

10. When someone thinks it's ok to put their shoes on your bed.

Enough is enough, clean your mess!

11. It's extremely important to you that your S.O. is ok with your "quirks"

You may try to keep it hidden from them for as long as possible, when they find out about just how much of a neat freak you are (and they don't mind it), it makes your day.

12. And finally, when someone just will not use a coaster

The water marks from hell.

Monica Geller, the ultimate neat freak, is just like you - whether you like it or not.