18 Things Only 90's Babies Remember

18 Things Only 90's Babies Remember

That Feeling of Nostalgia Will Hit You

235
18 Things Only 90's Babies Remember
Google Images

If you were born in the 1990's, then hopefully you remember all of these moments and items below. Let's take a leap down memory lane and look back to see how awesome and amazing it was back in the day.

1. The Parachute Game in Gym Class

We all used to love lifting up this big parachute, creating waves and running back and forth while it came down over our heads. The best part was being trapped in the parachute with your friends while your gym teacher would tell you to get out!

2. Four Square

Remember teaming up with your friends to get people out? This was the pinnacle of all recesses and was a lot of fun!

3. Scooter Boards

From crashing into other friends or playing scooter hockey, this was one of the best days of gym class that we loved all so much.

4. Game Boy Advance

The evolution of the Game Boy took a turn for the better in 2001 with the Game Boy Advance. We could play our games anywhere and at anytime. Also, we could still play our Game Boy Color cartridges that had our beloved Pokemon games.

5. Before Cell Phones, We Had Bikes

These were the good ol' days. Before cell phones and all that good stuff, we had bikes. We would go to our friend's houses to see what they are doing and if they wanted to play outside or go to the creek to skip rocks. Nowadays, we just send each other a text and are afraid to even ring the doorbell it seems. Where have the times gone?

6. The Original Disney Channel

Don't we all miss this? Right before we saw our favorite Disney shows such as Even Stevens, Suite Life of Zack and Cody, That's So Raven and The Proud Family, we saw this logo. This brings back so many memories and we need this back in our lives!

7. Tony Hawk's Pro Skater (PS1)

This was the game to have in your household to play with your friends. From ollie's to 720 kickflips, this was the best game of our childhood. Simple as that.

8. The Hummer We All Wanted

Being a little kid having the chance the drive the infamous hummer car was a blast from the past. Driving around while your parents chase you trying to stop you was so much fun!

9. Motorola Razor

This was the phone we all wanted. Nothing was more cool than flipping this bad boy out of your pocket calling your friends or your mom telling her to pick you up from school. Long battery life with a slick look. Don't we miss those days?

10. Razor Scooter

The razor scooter was the new transportation to our friend's houses and to school along with the bikes. Going down hills on fresh pavement was the greatest feeling. However, we have all been there with the scooter being an "ankle breaker". Even if it just taps your ankle it was very painful, but it was awesome to have.

11. Freeze Tag

Playing freeze tag with your best friends around the neighborhood was a lot of fun with people in funny stances after they were tagged! We had so much energy as kids.

12. Using A Playground As A Pirate Ship

We can all agree that we did this at some point of our lives when we were younger. Kids nowadays don't do this anymore, but remember when we used to pretend that we were pirates defending our ship? Sometime, you could even have a plastic sword and hat to go along with it!

13. VCR

It's crazy to know that kids these days don't know or haven't heard of a VCR. This was a luxury for us back in the day. Our parents would play VHS tapes of our favorite movies and record our favorite shows as well. Times sure have changed.

14. Nerf Football

This type of football was a game changer for indoor football play! To this day, we still sling this nerf ball outside and see how far we can throw it.

15. Bulky TV's

Back then we didn't have high-definition TV's. We had AV cables to play our Nintendo 64's and/or PlayStation One's. These TV's weighed a ton! However, we loved them and their use so we could watch our Saturday morning cartoons.

16. Blockbuster

This was our favorite place to go when we wanted to play the new video game or see a new movie. We would beg our parents so much to take us!

17. Passing Notes in Class

Before we were old enough to have a phone we passed notes to each other.

18. Beyblade

Let it rip! From getting hit in the face to breaking off part of your nail, Beyblade was a lot of fun to play with friends in different types of stadiums!

Looking back, it's amazing to see and appreciate all the things we had in the past when they were popular or were the big thing.