18 Signs You Know You're Christmas Obsessed

The great classic hit "All I Want For Christmas Is You" by Mariah Carey is the anthem for your life.

56

The holiday season is something to be celebrated year round in your opinion. The lights, the trees, the gifts, the shopping, the magic... let's face it christmas is your jam. You're a force to reckoned with and no one can stop your joy during Christmas. You're a christmas obsessed freak and you really don't care who knows it. And it gives you a good excuse to go shopping for an entire month straight. While you patiently wait for Santa's arrival, you can be caught cuddled up by the fire place, watching your favorite Christmas movie with hot cocoa in hand. Its the best time of the year!

1. You start playing Christmas music in September

2. You can recite every single word in the movie Elf. You know that sh*t like the back of your hand.

3. You have boxes and boxes of house decor that are lined up and ready to be put on display.

4. You annoy your roommates with the obsessive behavior and accept the fact that you actually live with the Grinch.

5. Walking into stores like HomeGoods and Target is basically heaven on earth.

6. Cute trinket Christmas-y gifts are your weakness.

7. You're like the Oprah of gift giving.

8. You secretly desire to be a housewife, and just constantly host christmas dinners for your friends around the clock.

9. You have a secret menu full of delicious holiday drinks, that your friends are gonna wish you weren't in charge.

10. Most people hate shopping during the holidays, but going to the mall is just apart of your weekly routine during the month of December. You're not afraid of anything.

11. You send out Christmas cards, even if your'e single af and family-less. Can't forget about your dog.

12. You try to work off all the yummy treats you devour, but trying to enjoy exercising during the holidays is just impossible.

13. Christmas Eve is just as important, its the time where all of your preparation for the past eleven months pays off.

14. When you show up to themed parties and you're hands down the most spirited and best dressed.

15. After final exams, you're like peace out to all my responsibilities, see you never.

16. Christmas morning finally arrives, and you obviously have your priorities in order.

17. And your holiday spirit doesn't disappear over night, Christmas ain't over until the new year.

18. Kissing your haters goodbye, cause ain't nobody gonna kill your christmas vibe. TIS THE SEASON!