October 31 has come and gone, which means only one thing: it's almost Christmas! Thanksgiving is in there somewhere, too, but really, that's just a pre-Christmas celebration. If you identify as a Christmas-aholic, you know that the coming months have a sleigh-full of excitement in store for you. The epitome of joy, Taylor Swift, knows exactly how you feel. Here are some obvious signs that Christmas is your life, as told by Miss Swift:
1. You're ecstatic when you realize there are only seven Mondays left until Christmas.
Which just means 7 weeks of non-stop excitement!!
2. You hold back the urge to roll your eyes when someone says, "I'm not putting up Christmas decorations until *after* Thanksgiving."
"Good for you...nerd."
3. Getting complimented on your Christmas sweaters makes you feel freaking FABULOUS.
"It's made out of an actual tree skirt...I'm so crafty!"
4. You're angry when your boss tells you that Santa hats aren't allowed until December 1st.
"Whatever, we'll see who gets coal in their stocking this year."
5. You can only muster up a small amount of enthusiasm when someone dares to suggest you get a fake tree.
"You're actually committing the biggest Christmas sin."
6. You know more than your fair share of holiday-themed pickup lines.
"Girl, you're like the Star of Bethlehem because all the wise men are following you."
7. Four words: sugar cookie decorating party!
Or, as I like to call it, 'an eating raw cookie dough and frosting party.'
8. You totally OWN your neighbors when it comes to decorating your house.
"You only put up ONE string of lights? Pff, amateurs."
9. You get more hyped at a Christmas party than any college rager.
You go HARD when someone breaks out the eggnog.
10. This is your face when someone suggests a secret santa gift exchange:
"I'm literally the best gift-giver."
11. You don't really understand how someone could NOT like Christmas.
"I think you might be the Grinch...how can you not like the best time of year?!"
12. Those catchy Christmas tunes hit you right in the feels.
"It IS lovely weather for a sleighride together with you."
13. Changing out of your pajamas before noon on Christmas is practically a sin.
"Um, pajamas are to stay on until Christmas dinner...NO exceptions."
14. You get MAD excited when it comes time to see a performance of the Nutcracker.
"I was never coordinated enough to be in the Nutcracker as a child, but watching it now is just as good!"
15. You're always ready to bust out the mistletoe.
You also happen to carry aroound mistletoe for when you use those holiday pick-up lines.
16. You get offended when someone tells you that Christmas is for children.
"You're just jealous that Santa loves me more than you."
17. You wake up on Christmas morning feeling like you just won the lottery.
18. And finally, you know the depression that comes the morning after Christmas.
"*Sigh*...and so the countdown begins once more."
But fear not! Even when it isn't socially acceptable to celebrate this festive holiday, you can always hold the joy of Christmas in your heart! Or however the cheesy song goes, because as a true Christmas lover knows, celebrating Santa and presents is a year-round event. So turn up those carols, and hang up some tinsel, because it's almost time for the happiest day of the year.