18 Signs That You Are A Psychology Major

Things psychology majors know too well.

213

Psychology majors have an outlook on life and college experiences that differs from students of other majors. People always assume Psychology is an easy and fun major, which always irritates us, but we, of course, know differently. Here are some signs that you are consumed by the psychology world.

1. People are always asking if you can psychoanalyze them and read their mind.

2. Meanwhile you secretly are psychoanalyzing them…

3. …but you also psychoanalyze yourself frequently.

4. People warn you that you will not be able to get agood paying jobafter graduation.

5. ...you deny it, yet you struggle deciding exactly what you’re going to do.

6. You know that you probably need to go to gradschool to get a job.

7. You’ve been told that you have an "easymajor"

8. ...but you've had to read and write way more in your Psychology classes than any others.

9. Your classes are mostly always girls.

10. You understand the phrase “Pavlovs dog”... especially after learning about it in every single class you take.

11. You’re intrigued by Sigmund Freud

12. ...but also kind of disgusted by his Psycho-sexual development theories.

13. Youapplypsychological theories to your everyday life.

14. You have struggled and been tortured by SPSS.

15. You love taking personality tests.

16. You get joy in participating in experiments.

17. ...(and extra credit).

18. And at the end of the day you love your major because of the life-lessons and relatable information you have learned.