18 Signs That You're a Shop-A-Holic

18 Signs That You're a Shop-A-Holic

You might be addicted if...

17
18 Signs That You're a Shop-A-Holic

Ever thought that you might be a shop-a-colic? If these things describe you, then you probably are:

1. You’re constantly checking your email and shopping apps.

You’ve signed up for the mailing list for every single one of your favorite stores. Flash sale? You’re so there. BOGO? It’s a steal!

2. You can’t go into a store without finding something you like.

That romper is cute, so is that dress. Oh my gosh, look at those shoes! How will you ever decide?

3. Your friends hate shopping with you.

Once you’re in the store, it’s hard to get you out. You take the “shop till you drop” mantra quite seriously and your friends can’t hang.

4. Your addiction follows you into cyberspace.

It’s so easy to shop online and have cute things delivered to your door. Receiving those packages is like Christmas morning all over again, if Santa ever brought you clothes that you actually wanted to wear.

5. Free shipping is bae.

When you see the flashing “Free Shipping, No Minimum,” banner pop up, it’s over with. How can you not shop online when shipping is free?

6. Your closet is full, but you have nothing to wear.

Nothing is more frustrating than looking into an overflowing closet and stilt not having anything to wear. Guess you’ll just have to go buy a new outfit.

7. You’re constantly checking your bank account.

You have $50 left until your next paycheck hits the bank. You really should save it for food or gas, but you can’t help yourself. Who needs food, right?

8. You’re the queen of coupons.

If there’s a coupon or promo code out, you know about it and aren’t afraid to use it. How can you not shop when you can get 20 percent off?

9. You sometimes hide your spending so that no one will judge.

Other people just don’t get it. You have to shop; you just have to.

10. Shopping is a stress reliever.

Big test coming up? Working too many doubles at work? Fighting with your boyfriend? Nothing a little shopping can’t cure.

11. People always know what to give you as a gift.

When people ask you what you want for your birthday or holidays, "gifts cards or cash," is your automatic response. You don’t understand why people are so opposed to buying you gift cards. What’s more personal or special than funding your shopping addiction? Plus, you’re picky; you’d rather pick out your own clothes anyways.

12. You use the changing of the seasons as an excuse to buy a new wardrobe.

It’s getting hot out, better go buy some more shorts and tanks! Bikini season? You’ll need three.

13. You’re a bargain hunter.

$15 for those shorts? Um, no. You saw the same ones in another store for $10. What a rip off, right?

14. You use any excuse to shop.

Your best friend’s birthday is three months away? How could you be so ill-prepared? Better get to shopping ASAP! You always have your gifts well in advance.

15. You go into bidding wars like they're real wars.

It will be yours, no matter how long it takes!

16. Your mom is your shopping partner.

Nobody knows your style like mom does. And no one else has the patience to watch you try on clothes for hours, either.

17. Shopping is your workout.

Who needs cardio when you've been burning all those calories racing from sale to sale? Not to mention the sweat you work up trying on all those clothes.

18. No matter how hard you try, you can’t stay away.

You’ve tried to stop shopping so much, you really have. But you just can’t help it. How could you not shop when there are so many cute things in the world?