18 Signs You Are Obsessed With Your Dog

18 Signs You Are Obsessed With Your Dog

5
18 Signs You Are Obsessed With Your Dog

1. You refer to your dog as your “fur sibling” or even better, “fur baby."

2. You have no issue sharing stuff with your dog. This includes your bed, blankets, food and even shower.

Daisy, that is YOUR side, and this is MY side!

3. 90 percent of your snap stories consist of photos or videos of your dog doing who knows what.

4. She is also your background on your phone or in your profile picture on Facebook.

5. You have no problem admitting that your dog is way cooler than most humans you know.

She knows how to shake with both paws and rollover!

6. When you speak to your dog, it is always in the same voice you use with babies.

7. In fact, you talk to your dog more than you talk to yourself.

I definitely think I should wear the black skirt. What do you think Lucy?

8. When you actually take the time to make yourself breakfast, you have to make your dog a plate too.

Oh, and then you have to put it on your snap story, because what is cuter than watching a dog swallow a whole pancake at once.

9. You take your dog everywhere with you.

This also means that your car is a rolling ball of dog hair.

10. You don’t mind staying in because you will just get to spend more time snuggling on the couch with your number one.

11. You show people pictures and videos of your dog like she is your baby.

And this is when she pooped outside for the first time!

12. You also treat her like a baby.

Practice makes perfect right?

13. You can’t go to the pet store without her, because she will smell you out and guilt trip you into giving her a whole bag of treats.

14. You are only a hypochondriac when it comes to your dog. Oh, and your dog’s vet is on speed dial.

I know its 3 am… but Oreo swallowed a rock and hasn’t pooped for two days. I am very concerned!

15. Your dog does not just have one collar. She has a variety of collars and leashes, a raincoat, doggy boots and a sweater.

16. Halloween is the best time of year, because not only do you get to dress up, but you dress your dog up too.

And matching costumes are always a must.

17. You have no issue with driving 30 minutes to get your dog a Pup Cup at Dairy Queen.

Even though you could definitely make your own at home.

18. The only reason you don’t want to go back to school is because you can’t stand the idea of leaving your partner in crime behind.

Tears will be shed.