18 Pros/Cons That Come With Having Siblings

The 18 Pros, And Cons, Of Having Younger Siblings

The more you have, the better it gets?

212

Little brothers and sisters are really the greatest blessing you will have. You have a big responsibility showing them the ropes of life, even if it might be hard sometimes. And no matter what, you will always be there for them. Don't get me wrong, as you are maturing, they are still learning which can cause some tension between your relationship with them. But, you do and will take full advantage of them every second you get. Here are some relatable pros and cons:

Pro: They give the BEST hugs.

Con: They copy everything you do.

Pro: You can all team up against your parents.

Pro: You get the honor of showing them what it's like to lose.

Con: They are more spoiled than you will ever be.

Con: They steal your friends, clothes, and other things without asking.

Pro: When you are too lazy to get up, just ask one of them to get something for you.

Pro: They are your #1 supporters.

Pro: They are your free masseuses.

Pro/Con: No matter how much they piss you off, you are never able to hold a grudge.

Pro: You will always have someone to be yourself with.

Con: They are too innocent, so they will rat you out.

Pro: They provide free therapy, even if you have to force them.

Con: They will argue on why and how they are smarter than you. 

Pro/Con: You have to drive them places.

Con: If you tell them it's a secret, it will be told.

Pro/Con: You will take the blame for them, even if you know you will get in trouble.

Pro: But through all of that, they still are your forever best friend.