18 Quotes To Motivate You For 2018

18 Quotes To Motivate You For 2018

Make this year YOUR year.
185

18 Quotes to inspire you to make 2018 the best year yet, even though it started on a Monday.

“Live as if it were impossible to fail.”

• Casey Neistat

“To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice a gift.”

• Steve Prefontaine

“Do one thing every day that scares you.”

• Eleanor Roosevelt

“You will never influence the world by trying to be like it.”

• Sean McCabe

“Action expresses priority.”

• Ghandi

“Do more things that make you forget to check your phone.”

• Unknown

“Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.”

• Karim Seddiki

“There is no passion to be found playing small – in settling for a life that is less than one you are capable of living.”

• Nelson Mandela

“The world is too big to stay in one place and life is too short to do just one thing.”

• Unknown

“Do something today that your future self will thank you for.”

• Sean Flanery

“There are years that ask questions and years that answer.”

• Zora Neale Hurston

“Be a voice, not an echo.”

• Albert Einstein

“Life becomes more meaningful when you realize the simple fact that you’ll never get the same moment twice.”

• Unknown

“There is nothing more truly artistic to love people.”

• Vincent Van Gogh

“Start each day with a grateful heart.”

• Unknown

“People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people never forget how you made them feel.”

• Maya Angelou

“Life is either a daring adventure of nothing at all.”

• Helen Keller

“There are better things ahead than any we leave behind.”

• C. S. Lewis

“I hope you live a life you’re proud of. If you find that you’re not, I hope you have the courage to start all over again.”

• F. Scott Fitzgerald