18 Places To Receive Amazing Student Discounts

Your number 1 source for student discounts

13
SeniorSpokane

We all know the stigma of being a college kid and not having any money. It’s actually a problem, but it doesn’t stop us from spending money on food or clothes. Below are some well-known places that give discounts to college students when you show your student ID.

1. Spotify
    Sign up for “Spotify Students” and receive half off of a premium subscription
  2. Amazon
    Sign up for 6 months free two-day shipping, and then $50 a year for a subscription to Prime.
  3. J.CREW
    Receive 15% off in store when you show your ID.
  4. TOPSHOP
    Receive 10% off your purchase in-store and online.
  5. Banana Republic
    Take 15% off in store when you show your ID.
  6. Charlotte Russe
    At certain stores, students can get 10% off when they show their ID.
  7. Juicy Couture
    Show your ID at any store and receive 15% off.
  8. The Limited
    Receive 15% off in store when you show your student ID
  9. Kate Spade
    Take 15% off your purchase when you show your student ID in store.
  10. Apple
    They have education prices for students and teachers and you can take up to $200 off a new purchase.
  11. Adobe
    Receive special discounted pricing on Adobe Products including the Creative Suite.
  12. Norton Anti-virus
    Save up to 50% off when you purchase Norton anti-virus software for your computer
  13. Subway
    Show your ID to get 10% off your purchase.
  14. Chick-Fil-A
    Receive a free drink when you show your student ID.
  15. Chipotle
  16. Jiffy Lube
    Get $10 or 10% off when you show your student ID.
  17. AMC Theaters
    Show your student ID on Thursdays to receive a discounted ticket.
  18. Vineyard Vines
    Show your student ID in store to receive 15% off your purchase.