20 Gifts For The "HIMYM" Fan In Your Life

These gifts are legen...wait for it...dary!
41160

Everybody has that one friend who speaks fluent "How I Met Your Mother" quotes, celebrates Slapsgiving and plays "I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles)" on repeat. If you're looking for a gift for them, look no further -- this list contains some pretty legendary "How I Met Your Mother" gifts and merchandise. Your friend will love you more than Barney loves suits -- well, maybe not that much. But they definitely will give you the "highest of fives" for any of these 20 awesome HIMYM gifts.

1. This framed floor plan of Ted and Marshall's apartment:

Buy it on Amazon.

2. This blue French horn keychain:

Even the box is perfect... Buy it on Amazon.

3. This Conformity motivational poster straight from Barney's office:

In addition to Conformity ("It's the one who's different that gets left out in the cold"), you can also get Awesomeness ("When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story!") and Perfection ("It's not enough to win, everyone else must also lose").

4. These sweet brass cufflinks:

Buy it on Amazon.

5. This awesome coffee mug:

Buy it on Amazon.

6. This "ultimate Barney Stinson starter pack" featuring the "bro bib" and ducky tie:

Buy the bundle on Amazon, or opt for just the bro bib or just the ducky tie.

7. This Puzzles drinking glass:

Buy it on Amazon.

8. This hilarious T-shirt featuring Ted's red cowboy boots:

Buy it on Redbubble.

9. This Tracy McConnell-inspired bracelet:

Buy it on Etsy.

10. This legen...wait for it...dary T-shirt:

Buy it on Amazon.

11. This even more legendary book:

And if The Bro Code is not enough for you, you can also get The Playbook and Bro On The Go.

12. This amazing shirt:

Buy it on Redbubble.

13. This iconic yellow umbrella:

Buy it on Amazon.

14. This intervention banner inspired by the gang's many interventions...and Quinntervention:

Buy it on Amazon.

15. This rad T-shirt featuring Robin Sparkles' hit song:

Buy it on Etsy.

16. This minimalist chic print:

Buy it on Etsy.

17. This hilarious notebook:

Buy it on Redbubble.

18. This festive "Slapsgiving" apron:

Buy it on Amazon.

19. This mug from the gang's iconic hangout:

Buy it on Amazon.

20. This complete DVD set of all seasons:

Buy it on Amazon.