Honestly I've been home for a month and I've been watching too much TV. Without papers to write or textbook readings to do. I've been #chilling, going to the beach and taking naps almost every day. So here is my finally reading for fun summer reading list for every college girl.
1. The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath
2. The Wife Between Us by Greer Hendricks and Sarah Pekkanen
3. Pretend I'm Dead by Jen Beagin
4. Do This For Me by Eliza Kennedy
5. Hey Ladies! The Story of 8 Best Friends, 1 Year, and Way, Way Too Many Emails by Michelle Markowitz and Caroline Moss
6. Please Don't Go Before I Get Better by Madisen Kuhn
7. Graduates in Wonderland: The International Misadventures of Two (Almost) Adults by Jessica Pan
8. When Life Gives You Lululemons by Lauren Weisberger
9. Emergency Contact by Mary H.K.
10. I Don't Care About Your Band by Julie Klausner
11. Looking for Alaska by John Green
12. Flux by Orion Carloto
13. Openly Straight by Bill Konigsberg
14. Eighteen Years by Madisen Kuhn
15. Meaty by Samantha Irby
16. Unwifeable by Mandy Stadtmiller
17. 7,300 Days by Isabella Mente
18. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
Everyone needs a summer reading list of books that aren't required for a class.