17 Things Any Girl With A Small Bladder Will Understand

You know that holding your pee is no way to live.

924

For anyone who has a small bladder you understand that you live your life differently than people with normal sized bladders. Unlike your friends, you most likely hate road trips or traveling in general because it means you may not have access to a bathroom when you need one. You're always aware of where the nearest bathroom is and you almost never forget to use the bathroom before you leave the house or before any event. And while people may judge you for how often you use the bathroom, you know that holding your pee is no way to live.

1. Road trips are a nightmare.

The thought of being stuck in a car for hours and possibly having to go to the bathroom but none are available is the things your nightmares are made of.

2. You make sure to always go to the bathroom before you leave the house.

It doesn't matter if you're only leaving for five minutes or five hours, you're using that bathroom.

3. And you always remember to go to the bathroom before bed.

You never forget to go to the bathroom before bed because you know if you don't, then you'll wake up in the middle of the night.

4. Naturally, the first thing you do in the morning is go to the bathroom.

And even though you went before bed, running to the bathroom is the first thing you do in the morning.

5. You're practically tethered to the bathroom when drinking at the bar.

Going out and drinking is fun and awful at the same time because while you're enjoying yourself you also have to stay as close to the bathroom as possible.

6. And you want to die if there's a long line.

And if there's a long line for the bathroom, then you pretty much want to die.

7. You hate it when someone asks, "Didn't you just go to the bathroom?"

It's your pet peeve when someone asks, "Didn't you just go to the bathroom?" First of all, rude and second of all, yes, but I have to go again.

8. You've gone to the bathroom, left and then immediately had to go to the bathroom again.

There have been times where you went to the bathroom, finished and then immediately realized you had to pee again.

9. You don't understand how people find the sound of running water relaxing.

You can't seem to comprehend how some people find the sound of running water relaxing because it just makes you have to go to the bathroom.

10. You find it rude when people go to the bathroom without asking you to join.

What if I had to go to the bathroom? Also it's just girl code to ask anyone else if they need to go.

11. Sitting through a TV show or movie and having to pee is the worst.

Having to sit through a show or movie is terrible because you don't want to miss anything, but you also don't want to pee your pants.

12. You absolutely hate having to use the bathroom on an airplane or bus.

But you power through your disgust because you have to.

13. You've mastered going to the bathroom in a public restroom with as little touching as possible.

Public restrooms can be absolutely nasty so you've mastered the art of going to the bathroom with touching as little as possible, I'm talking about "the squat."

14. You spend more money on toilet paper than your friends.

Because you're constantly going to the bathroom you spend more money on toilet paper than your friends and honestly, it can sometimes get a little embarrassing.

15. You always make sure to go to the bathroom before a concert.

Going to the bathroom before a concert starts is a must because you would die inside if you missed part of the show.

16. You're petrified of how much you're going to have to pee when you're pregnant.

You already pee enough as is so just thinking about how much you're going to be in the bathroom when pregnant is enough to make you question having children.

17. Too many times you've painted your nails and immediately realized you have to go to the bathroom.

And far too often you'll paint your nails and then only when they're drying do you realize you have to go to the bathroom. So you either risk ruining your manicure, but relieve yourself, or you hold it and suffer, but have a nice manicure.