14 of the Best Films To Watch This Galentine's Day Or With Your S/O

There is no better time to curl up on the couch with the people you love most and let yourself become captivated by the romantic lives' of actors on screen. Whether you have an S/O on this holiday or not, escaping the pressures of the real world by living through others can be a perfect way to destress.

51
Troy Bolton and Gabriella Montez singing to one another

Contrary to popular belief, "The Titanic" is not the only romantic film that can bring tears to your eyes. Depending on what streaming service you pay for every month, most sites have a variety of different romance genres to choose from.

1. List of Best Tear-jerker Romance Films

Kim K crying while getting her makeup done

Kim Kardashian crying GIFs

media.giphy.com

The Fault in Our Stars: Prime Video and Youtube TV, Me Before You: Prime Video, The Spectacular Now: Hulu, A Walk to Remember: Netflix, Call me By Your Name: Hulu, The Notebook: Hulu and HBO Max

2. List of Best Romantic Comedy Films

Dolphin opening its mouth

Laugh Laughing GIF

media.giphy.com

Friends with Benefits: HBO Max, Crazy, Stupid, Love: Prime Video, Just Go With It: Peacock and Hulu Premium, Mr. and Mrs. Smith: Youtube TV, Definitely, Maybe: Peacock and Youtube TV

3. List of Best Musical Theatre Romance Films

Girls Jumping in the Air and Singing

Mamma Mia GIF by Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again

media.giphy.com

A Star Is Born: Hulu, La La Land: Hulu, Mamma Mia: Peacock and Youtube TV, High School Musical (1,2,3): Disney+ and Amazon Prime

Cheers to a Galentine's Day movie marathon with these 14 film options guranteed to transport you away for the day!