The Jonas Brothers were one of the most famous bands in the world at some point in our lives, and you were either team Jonas or you thought they were dumb. They were the original JB before the Biebs came along. Most of us were obsessed with them and knew way too many personal facts about them like how Nick's favorite drink is Dr. Pepper and how Joe's middle name is Adam. You watched hours and hours of youtube videos of them and you memorized all of the songs. Honestly, that was a fun time for me obsessing over them and I for sure miss them. They are all doing solo projects now and Kevin's married with two kids, but they will forever live in our hearts. Here's 17 signs that you were a Jonas Brothers fan or as we used to call ourselves a Jonatic.
1. You watched all of their YouTube videos and you laughed every time at how stupid they would act. Corn Pops Boyyyy
2. You lowkey freaked out when they brought up their little brother Frankie and were jealous that you couldn't be apart of the fam.
3. You and your friends had viewing parties to watch the premieres of Camp Rock 1 & 2.
4. You would hoard teen magazines and put all of their posters on your wall.
5. You basically became an expert on Miley and Nick's relationship through the book she wrote.
6. You laid in bed and listened to Hello Beautiful and When You Look me in The Eyes and pretended they were singing about you.
7. You paid a ton of money to see the Hannah Montana Concert Movie and the Jonas Brothers Concert movie.
8. You wanted to go visit Wyckoff, New Jersey just to see their childhood home.
9. You wanted to be Mandy so bad.
10. You had the time of your life at their concerts.
11. You religiously watched every episode of Jonas and Jonas LA.
12. You knew every word to this stupid song.
13. Big Rob was the GOAT.
14. You watched all of their live streams and watched them back on YouTube.
15. You read fanfiction on them and it felt embarrassingly real to you.
16. You would bike to Target just to buy their CD's.
17. You watched Married to Jonas.
You watched them reunite for a bit but then sadly break up in 2013. Hopefully one day they do a reunion tour but until then I will be secretly wishing for it. Once a Jobro fan, always a Jobro fan!