17 Telltale Signs That He's NOT Worth Your Time Dating
relationships

17 Telltale Signs That He's NOT Worth Your Time Dating And You Should End It... Now

If even one of these items happens to you, END IT.

2522
Kelsey Dietrich

Relationships are about learning and growing together in order to support one another to the best of your ability. Sometimes, though, your partner possesses qualities and that just do not mesh with your personality, qualities, experiences, expectations, and life goals. It may feel awful at first; however, in the long run, this is actually a good thing to identify. If two people are not getting the same positive outcome from a relationship, then it's not worth the time to pursue. Oftentimes, things that seem minuscule at the moment actually have a much larger impact overall and, after time, these seemingly small things start to feel heavy. As a result, you learn what to expect in a relationship.

Here are 17 signs that your relationship isn't worth your time.

1. He mispronounces your last name

This is especially horrible if it happens while he is addressing your parents.

2. He doesn't make an effort with your family

Speaking of family... well they're kind of important.

3. He doesn't pay attention

To you or anything really.

4. You've never met any of his friends

Wouldn't you think he would want to show you off?

5. His words don't align with his actions

It is pretty easy to say something but what really matters is if he does it.

6. His family interactions are not healthy

You can really learn a lot about a person based off of the other relationships that they have. If you don't like what you see, you probably won't be comfortable with the relationship between the two of you.

7. He doesn't ask for consent

A. BIG. DEAL. BREAKER.

8. He is not mindful

Again, of you or anything really.

9. You have to mother him

Relationships should be 50-50 in terms of learning and growing together; there should never be one person pulling the other.

10. Conversation is artificial

Which can be painful.

11. He doesn't remember important things about you 

12. You contemplate your relationship (even the slightest bit)

It's never a good sign when you find yourself beginning to doubt the stability of your relationship.

13. Your parents tell you that something is off

They know you the best and only want what's best for you.

14. Your close friends tell you that something is off

They also know you very well and only want the best for you.

15. Your not-so-close friends tell you that something is off

Take a hint, honey.

16. He doesn't tell you goodnight

You should always end the day feeling positive and knowing that the other is thinking about you.

17. You go to bed upset

(Could be a result of number 16.) You should never, ever let whatever is happening between you two carry over to the next day.