17 All-Too Relatable College Memes

17 All-Too Relatable College Memes

If you're a college student who likes memes, I guarantee you'll relate to these.

1425
17 All-Too Relatable College Memes
Photo by Element5 Digital on Unsplash

The 4 years spent at college are some of the best years of your life... or so they say. As a college student, some things just could not be more relatable. Saying you're going wake up early to do your homework, or go to the gym, but sleeping until noon instead; Relatable. Feeling blessed that you have a meal plan and you don't have to spend any of your own money on food: Relatable. Here are some of the most easily relatable things that many, if not all college students will understand.

1.

No matter how hard we try to stay healthy, we just can't help but cheat sometimes (or all the time). I mean, come on, how can I say no to Chick-Fil-A when it's eyeing me down everyday and I can put it on my meal plan?

2.

Although a bit extreme for my taste, I can't say I haven't considered it.

3.

Finals are quickly approaching and I have yet to buy my Spanish class notes, how's your semester going?

4.

You never think this is going to be you in the beginning of the semester, but odds are, it will be.

5.

Raise your hand if you've spent upwards of ten minutes constructing a perfectly worded and highly respectful email to a professor, yet were still sent back this response (after waiting over 24 hours, of course).

6.

There's nothing more relatable than knowing you have something to do, yet not having the motivation to get up and do it. My recommendation: take a nap and try again later.

7.

As I said, take a nap and try again later.

8.

Spongebob relates, too.

9.

Napping is essential in the life of a college student. If you don't nap, you're superhuman.

10.

If this doesn't stress you out, then I don't know what will.

11.

When you finally check your grades and realize that you only have a month to get your life together and bring your grades up...

12.

Have you ever dreaded going to a lecture because you know that your professor is just going to read off of the same exact slides that they're later going to be posting online? Yeah, me too.

13.

If you don't wait until the last minute to do your assignments, then are you really a college student? Also, if you don't wait until the last minute to do your assignments, teach me how to be productive, please.

14.

Enough said.

15.

I'm 99.99999% positive that our professors do this on purpose. Nothing like the sight of an overwhelmed and underprepared college student!

16.

I'm usually at stage four, but a big round of applause for those of you who can stay in the stages 1-2 range for their early morning lectures.

17.

I'm not going to lie, the 10 minutes that they spend trying to figure out how to work their technology is 10 less minutes we have to spend working, so by all means, spend more time turning on the projector!