17 Inspirational Travel Quotes

17 Inspirational Travel Quotes

69
17 Inspirational Travel Quotes
Tumblr

For those who have a deep urge to see the world, I share this with you. There is a whole world out there and I want to see it all. Below are 17 quotes that support everyone’s inner traveler. Beware, they might make you want to pack up and leave tomorrow.

1. Travel while you’re young and able. Don’t worry about the money, just make it work. Experience is far more valuable than money will ever be. Unknown
2. I want to travel the world, learn about as much as I can, meet as many people as I can, and enjoy the simple pleasures of the world. Unknown
3. If we were meant to stay in one place, we’d have roots instead of feet. Rachel Wolchin.

4. We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us. Unknown

5. The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page. St. Augustine
6. Try not to compare yourself to others, you don’t have to follow the crowd. Unknown

7. The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes but in having new eyes. Marcel Proust

8. Jobs fill your pocket, adventures fill your soul. Jaime Lyn Beatty

9. The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. Lao Tzu

10. Never underestimate your ability to learn and adapt quickly – and don’t waste your time fretting about every possibility that might come your way on the road. Simple courage is worth far more than detailed logistics and a confident, positive, ready-to-learn attitude will make up for any travel savvy your lack at the outset. Rolf Potts from "Vagaboding"

11. I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list. – Susan Sontag

12. You can never cross the ocean unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore. Christopher Columbus

13. Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

14. To travel is to live. Hans Christian Andersen

15. Once you have traveled, the voyage never ends, but it is played out over and over again in the quietest chambers. The mind can never break off from the journey. Pat Conroy

16. Travel far enough, you meet yourself. David Mitchell

17. In the end we only regret the chances we didn’t take. Lewis Carroll