Traveling is one of the most rewarding experiences you can ever have. Traveling through an airport on the other hand, probably not so much. There are security lines to wade through, gates to run to and doll seats to be confined to. While I personally love airports, there are certain thoughts I find myself having with every trip.
1. Sir, why do you think it's OK to wear so much cologne in a confined place?
2. It doesn't matter how much you travel, you will always over pack your carryon.
3. How is that person traveling with just a purse? Is that humanly possible?
4. It's not a complete trip without at least one sprint through an airport.
5. Why is the coffee always so expensive? I thought you people wanted me to refrain from murdering anyone today.
6. No, I cannot relax when it's that turbulent and I might possibly die soon.
7. Flying brings out everyone's inner Satan.
8. But the too-nice people are just as terrifying.
9. I would sacrifice my firstborn to lay down in a horizontal plane and sleep .
10. After getting off a particularly long flight, I can't seem to move properly.
11. Packing a carry on according to TSA guidelines...
12. How I think I look waking up with bedhead on the plane.
13. How I actually look waking up with bedhead on the plane.
14. I can introduce myself in the craziest ways every because I'll never see these people again.
15. Babies crying on the plane may be the best form of birth control.
16. When you finally land in your final destination.