There has always been this running joke in my family that they pray for the man I end up with. Even though they are kidding, I hope, I have been praying for you. I pray that your a man of God. I pray that you know what you want in life. I pray you have a plan. With that being said, there are probably a few things you should understand before you get too attached:
1. I do not fall easily. If you can make me fall for you, then you'll be one of the few.
2. I have been independent for as long as I can remember and the idea of depending on someone else is scary.
3. I have had my heart broken before and I am not thrilled about giving someone the chance to do it again.
4. I am moody. I have moments when I do not want to be touched or talked to. I also have moments when all I want is to be talked to.
5. I lose interest easily. I do not mean to, but sometimes someone who interests me now will not interests me two weeks from now.
6. I am weird. I sometimes scare myself with how weird I can be.
7. I believe in the whole "one person for everybody" ordeal. I believe that there is only one person that we are meant to be with.
8. I really do want to do those fun couple things. Even if I do not always seem interested, I envy other couples who do cute couple things.
9. Sometimes I like the idea of love, other times it makes me cringe.
10. When I do love, I love with every fiber in my being.
11. Being with another person makes me nervous. I feel like I'll lose myself.
12. I like being independent. Do not try to take that away from me.
13. I do not play hard to get. I am hard to get.
14. No matter how many times I have tried, I do not date for the "fun of it".
15. You will have to be an amazing guy to break down all the walls I have built up. (You will not be the only one who has tried).
16. When and if I fall for you, catch me.