16 Things You Need To Know Before You Fall For Me

I like being independent. Do not try to take that away from me.

83
ABC

Good luck!

Dear you,

There has always been this running joke in my family that they pray for the man I end up with. Even though they are kidding, I hope, I have been praying for you. I pray that your a man of God. I pray that you know what you want in life. I pray you have a plan. With that being said, there are probably a few things you should understand before you get too attached:

1. I do not fall easily. If you can make me fall for you, then you'll be one of the few.

2. I have been independent for as long as I can remember and the idea of depending on someone else is scary.

3. I have had my heart broken before and I am not thrilled about giving someone the chance to do it again.

4. I am moody. I have moments when I do not want to be touched or talked to. I also have moments when all I want is to be talked to.

5. I lose interest easily. I do not mean to, but sometimes someone who interests me now will not interests me two weeks from now.

6. I am weird. I sometimes scare myself with how weird I can be.

7. I believe in the whole "one person for everybody" ordeal. I believe that there is only one person that we are meant to be with.

8. I really do want to do those fun couple things. Even if I do not always seem interested, I envy other couples who do cute couple things.

9. Sometimes I like the idea of love, other times it makes me cringe.

10. When I do love, I love with every fiber in my being.

11. Being with another person makes me nervous. I feel like I'll lose myself.

12. I like being independent. Do not try to take that away from me.

13. I do not play hard to get. I am hard to get.

14. No matter how many times I have tried, I do not date for the "fun of it".

15. You will have to be an amazing guy to break down all the walls I have built up. (You will not be the only one who has tried).

16. When and if I fall for you, catch me.