1. You find out you need a resume.
2. Then realize you have absolutely nothing to put on said resume.
3. People start looking up to you on campus. And you have so many words of wisdom.
4. You start feeling kind of bad a** because you run this s***.
5. All the bartenders know you by name and know your drink of choice. Good or bad thing? We'll let you decide.
6. You sign up for the easiest classes because what else do you have to do? Wine tasting at 12 p.m. T/TH? Hello, 4.0 GPA.
7. You start feeling nostalgic because it's your last year of college *sigh*.
8. Then you're kind of like "Wow, okay I was the head of the Hot Mess Express so maybe I'm not so nostalgic." Hopefully you grew up...a little.
9. You probably need to clean up your photos on social media...like, yesterday. Whoops.
10. You realize it's your last year to take month-long holiday breaks from the real world.
11. Your parents are more excited than you are. Bye-bye tuition payments!
12. You start to think about life as a "post-grad" next year...
13. You realize you still don't have a boyfriend, and maybe you're okay with that.
14. You remember that you won't be waking up to the sound of your BFFs/roomies getting ready for their 8 a.m. in the morning...and how much you're going to miss it.
15. You start feeling like maybe you're ready to take on the real world because you're an adult, right?
16. And then you decide to stop kidding yourself--you could stay in college forever.
Who says four years can't turn into a lifetime?