Brothers are great (sometimes.) They are some of your best friends, yet simultaneously your worst enemy. Here are 16 truths you know that if you have a brother:
1. They stink!
Especially after a sports practice.
2. They think your friends are hot and vice versa.
3. Poop commentary is common.
"My poop was the same color as Mom's hair."
4. They eat everything.
And by everything, I mean they eat everything in sight
5. Fist fights are occasional.
It's not as much fun when your younger brother grows older than you and can beat you up by barely lifting a finger.
6.Sports games are a huge deal.
They are very loud, lots of yelling and swear words.
7. Outdoor experiences are an adventures.
8. They threaten to beat up any significant others
And prom dates. And any boys. And anyone who messes with you.
9. Horseplay is frequent.
Often, someone will end up getting hurt. . .
10. They will be the shoulder to cry on and the first bear hug when you succeed.
They will always be there for you.
11. They will be there to goof off with you.
12. They are great photographers.
Note: he was supposed to be taking a picture of me and a friends at graduation.
13. They can and will pee in the weirdest places at the oddest times.
This was outside of our tv room. . .
14. WE DO NOT LOOK ALIKE.
NO, WE DO NOT
15. They sometimes look like complete tools...
Yeah, I'm related to him (unfortunately)
16. They may be your worst enemy at times, but they always your best friends.
Sometimes, ya gotta love 'em