16 Lessons I Learned This Year In Quotes

Experiences, anecdotes, lessons condensed.

22
nativocrafts.com

1. “Life is the flower for which love is the honey.” – Victor Hugo

2. “My past has not defined me, destroyed me, deterred me, or defeated me; it has only strengthened me.” – Steve Maraboli

3. “Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.” – Maya Angelou

4. “There are always flowers for those who want to see them.” –Henri Matisse

5. “The way you tell your story to yourself matters.” – Amy Cuddy

6. “To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

7. “Always look on the bright side, even if it means imagining the light.” – Anonymous

8. “If I am worth anything later, I am worth something now. For wheat is wheat, even if people think it is a grass in the beginning.” – Vincent van Gogh

9. “There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.” – Albert Einstein

10. “Our greatest weapon against stress is our ability to choose one thought over another.” – William James

11. “When you wake up in the morning you have two choices: go back to sleep, or wake up and chase those dreams.” – Unknown

12. “I will love myself despite the ease with which I lean toward the opposite.” – Shane Koyczan

13. “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” – Eleanor Roosevelt

14. “The happiness of this life depends less on what befalls you than the way in which you take it.” – Elbert Hubbard

15. “Use what talents you possess, the woods will be very silent if no birds sang there except those that sang best.” – Henry van Dyke

16. “Respect yourself enough to walk away from anything that no longer serves you, grows you, or makes you happy.” – Robert Tew