16 Things To Leave Behind In 2016

16 Things To Leave Behind In 2016

And the opposite to bring into 2017

2
16 Things To Leave Behind In 2016
Matilda Delves

Were ringing in the new year, and do you know what that means? 365 brand new days. For a lot of us, 2016 was rough. Like really rough, so when we welcome in the new year, let's leave some things in 2016.

1. Yourself

It's a new year; it's time to be a new you. Take all of your flaws from 2016 and learn how to be an overall better person in 2017.

2. The Bad Apples

Do you ever have those people that give you a headache being around them? Yeah, me too. Leave them in 2016 and move on to the people that make your life better and build you up.

3. Not Loving Yourself

As much as that's hard to do, we need to learn to love ourselves in 2017.

4. Bad Decisions

This one is very self explanatory.

5. Crocs

Can we please leave these in 2016? These are just bad all around.

6. The Idea That Black Coffee Is Better

Have fun drinking your hot bean water; I use creamer because I love myself.

7. Bad Singers

I'm so tired of autotune and the same songs. Can we actually being back some good singers?

8. Less is More.

Look, I'm not saying you need to look like a grandma. But I should not go out and see your butt cheeks and your cleavage all in one outfit. Have some respect for yourself. Show off yes, but basically dress naked? No.

9. Cake Face

Look, you're all pretty without 16 pounds of makeup on your face. Keep doing you, girl; just don't layer yourself too much.

10. Letting Guys Define You

Like with the makeup, do everything for yourself. Not to impress a guy.

11. Stupid Guys

We all know who I'm referencing. You know the guys that get mad when you wear makeup because you're " playing" them? If a guy is stupid enough to think that your eyelids come with gold glitter attached to them, they need to be left behind.

12. A Losing Bengals Team

Don't get me wrong; I'm not a bandwagon fan. I will always pledge my allegiance to the jungle, even if they lost every game. However, let's go to the playoffs and actually win in 2017. Please.

13. Engagements

Listen people: I'm happy for you; I really am. But let the rest of us catch up with you! We all thought we still had a couple years before this started

14. The Idea Of Leaving Tomi Lahren In 2016

In response to the article "Leaving Tomi Lahren in 2016," get over yourself. She's coming with us and now that a Republican is in office, I have a feeling she's going to come back stronger than ever.

15. Negativity

No one has time for it. Let's learn to be positive and actually make 2017 one for the books.

16. 2016

It's a new year and a new opportunity to change every aspect of your life! Utilize it.