16 Of The Hottest Brunch Spots In Oklahoma

For the late-rising breakfast lovers.

749
Cheevers

Brunch: a meal eaten at a time a little too late to be breakfast but a little too early to be lunch. Most of the time just breakfast food, if we're being honest. But, there is no doubt that certain restaurants specialize in this hybrid meal and make foods that are absolutely to die for. And yes, Oklahoma has many of those restaurants.

1. Blue Moon Cafe; Tulsa

Serving anything from whole wheat pancakes to Lox & bagel to breakfast tacos, there's something in this restaurant for everyone. They pride themselves in their unique atmosphere and fresh food, and it's right in the middle of Brookside: a perfect location to spend the rest of the afternoon. Their breakfast menu is found here, along with their hours.

2. Savoy; Tulsa

Savoy uses original family recipes with premium ingredients to make an incredible breakfast menu. You can build your own omelet, get a breakfast burrito, or enjoy chicken fried steak and eggs. They guarantee the best service and highest quality ingredients for every customer and every meal. View the rest of their breakfast menu here.

3. Cheever's Cafe; OKC

Cheever's actually used to be a family-owned floral shop, and the inside of the building still shows it. What used to be a glass case of flowers is now filled with drinks, available during any meal and a perfect complement to Cheever's great dishes. On their brunch menu is french toast bread pudding and cowgirl eggs benedict, as well as many other plates that you may not typically see on a brunch menu. Here is their full brunch menu.

4. Mod's Coffee & Crepes; Tulsa

They have savory crepes, sweet crepes, breakfast crepes, and even vegan crepes. There's something for everyone here, and they create a new crepe flavor every month. And if you have an extra sweet tooth, they have gelato too. Here is their full list of crepe flavors.

5. FLINT; OKC

Whether you want oatmeal, yogurt parfait, pancakes, steak and eggs, or have more of an appetite for lunch, FLINT will have a perfect meal for you. They entirely believe in steady consumption of food and are ready to serve you their tasty meals. To view their full brunch menu, click here.

6. Hatch OKC; OKC

"Early Mood Food. Bringing next-level breakfast to Oklahoma City." They have numerous pancake options, some being bananas foster and blueberry streusel. You'll also get to choose from benedicts, sandwiches, omelets, and sweets & more. They're open seven days a week and can sometimes have a long wait- if that shows you how good it is. Here is their Facebook site where you can find their menu items and address.

7. Kitchen No. 324; OKC

A restaurant almost everyone in Oklahoma has probably heard of, they're well known for a reason. Along with their pastries, Kitchen 324 has a great array of brunch food to choose from, and the atmosphere fits in perfect with the city location. They have green eggs and ham and fried chicken pot pie. They start making their dishes with the freshest ingredients at 4:00 in the morning, only to provide some of the best meals you've tasted. Here is their menu.

8. Bowl-n-Spoon Cereal Bar; Tulsa

"Where it's a Saturday morning all day long." Fairly new in Brookside, this cereal bar is everything for the breakfast fanatic. They have 30 cereals to choose from, 20 toppings, and even Belgian waffles. If you've ever wanted to feel fancy eating cereal, now's your time. Here is their website to view their full list of cereal choices.

9. Picasso Cafe; Oklahoma City

Picasso Cafe is another perfect place for the brunch fanatic. They have a build your own omelet bar, artisan sandwiches, and other breakfast entrees. They believe great food is an art, and they even have fancy coffees and cocktails to serve with your brunch. Sunday brunch is only from 10-3, so make sure you come as soon as you can. Here is their menu.

10. Dilly Diner; Tulsa

Chicken and waffles, chocolate chip waffles, and breakfast burritos. They serve their breakfast all day, as well as pies, pastries and soft serve. Perfect for the brunch lovers and those with a sweet tooth, at all times of the day. View their full brunch menu here.

11. Packard's New American Kitchen; OKC

Breakfast boards, muffins and beignets. You can't ask for more when you're looking for a breakfast spot in the city. But, they definitely have more. Packard's has a perfect mix of breakfast and lunch focused meals on their brunch menu, filled with favorites on both ends. Plus, you can rent out their patio space that has an incredible view of downtown. Here is their brunch menu.

12. La Baguette Bistro; OKC

La Baguette Bistro has an incredible brunch menu filled with crepes, croques, egg dishes and waffles. They also have perfect morning cocktails, as well as some pretty extravagant brunch items. It's the perfect restaurant to find something pretty original with a small twist to it.

13. SMOKE. on Cherry Street; Tulsa

With their woodfire grill, you can find a lot of different variety on SMOKE.'s brunch menu. Between a smoked brisket burrito, pulled pork and cornbread waffle and a smoked salmon omelet, this is definitely the place for those who want a little extra meat with their brunch. The variety here is unlike anything you'll find on another brunch menu and perfect for a family meal.

14. Oklahoma Kolache Co.; Tulsa

Yes, it is as good as it sounds! The Kolache Co has a sweet, savory and drink menu to help their customers find exactly what they want. Whether you're a sausage and gravy or banana and nutella kind of person, there's a perfect kolache for everyone filled with an incredible inside. Here is their menu.

15. Bramble Breakfast Bar; Tulsa

Opening soon for dinner, Bramble has white cheddar pancakes with jalapeno syrup, duck fat fries and pound cake french toast on their breakfast menu. Another sort of twist on brunch classics, Bramble Breakfast Bar is a hot spot for breakfast. Here is their full menu.

16. Ingrid's

Ingrid's has an incredible bakery that begins working at 3 in the morning, just to serve you the best croissants and strudels you've ever tasted. Featured on Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives, this restaurant doesn't mess around when it comes to making delicious foods. Here is the website to browse their hours and menu.

Let's get to eating, Oklahoma!