16 Times Chris Pratt Had The Funniest Instagram Moments

All of the Insta-worthy times he made you laugh out loud.

117
Google Images

You may know Chris Pratt as April Ludgate's fun-loving boyfriend Andy Dwyer, who fails to pick up on any social cues and mistakes Buckingham Palace for Hogwarts. You might also know him as the man who transformed from the epitome of dad bod to the face of Men's Health in just 6 months...

...there's no denying his good looks, but there's definitely more to him than what meets the eye. If you don't know who he is, it's about time you became familiar with him– and his Instagram. In high school, he was voted class clown.

Here's 16 times he lived up to the name:

1. When he head-bobbed his face into a beauty blender

When I got delirious on these press tours I like to do my own makeup by having @bridgetbragerhair hold the makeup sponge and I dance my face pretty. Thank you to @theweeknd for writing this song which if I tweak the lyrics a little bit allows me to pretend it's about #starlord #passengersmovie
A video posted by chris pratt (@prattprattpratt) on

2. When he supported the work of a young visionary

My son, the budding photographer, may or may not owe me a new phone.

3. When he created his own diet and encouraged us all to try it

Here I am vacuum packing some deer meat in the kitchen. I grew up in the woods. Not literally. I mean, we had a house. I wasn't raised by coyotes. But I spent a lot of time in the woods. Hunting, fishing and being outdoors with my friends and family is how I spent my free time as a young'n. That part of me will never change. I mean. I'm assuming. I don't know. Maybe it will. It hasn't yet. Maybe one day I'll wake up and be like, "I'm only gonna eat veggies for the rest of my life." If I do that's cool. It's a free country. Anyways. I just filled the freezer with a bunch of tasty meat from an awesome deer hunt in the great state of Texas. Oh! I should tell you: I'm going to start a diet I called "The Game Plan" where basically I only eat wild game for a year. "The Game Plan," get it? Cause GAME? I mean I'll also eat veggies and fruit and other stuff too. But for one year I want to eat only the meats that were caught or killed by me or my friends. Total free range organic wild game! The game plan. Join me. I mean I'm gonna still eat eggs and probably chicken and probably steak I mean I gotta have steak and oysters and definitely bacon. But other than that. And the occasional burger for a cheat meal. But other than that only wild game. The game plan. I should mention I will also have sushi because I have to have sushi because it's so good. And pepperoni. But that's not a meat technically, right? But other than that all wild game. And pepperchinis! (That's not how you spell that) Exclusively wild game. It will be tough. But it's worth the sacrifice. I will be eating turkey for thanksgiving. Probably fried. That's the best. And also ham. For Easter we make lamb. That's great. Ill have to have lamb that day. So... "The Game Plan" Who's with me!?
A photo posted by chris pratt (@prattprattpratt) on

4. And then created this original pose

Just had a ground breaking idea to touch the tip of the Eiffel Tower in this photo. I'm pretty proud of it. It just came to me. Haha! I said, "hey I'm about to do something nobody has ever done before. Quick grab a camera" And then I just did it. And then my publicist Allison took the photo. This pose is now legally called a #chrisPratt i have patented it. If you do this pose you can be sued. #passengersmovie

5. Then had a second transformation

My transition into a full scrotum is nearly complete.

6. He also experienced his own version of "127 Hours"

One more still from the @vanityfair photo shoot. I have to credit the brilliant photographer @markseliger who discovered me wedged between these two rocks. It took him all day to pull me out. I had been stuck there for hours. I had barely enough strength to stare pensively into the distance. I mean, it was bad. Anyways. I almost had to chew off the lower half of my body to get out. But I'm not flexible enough. Bottom line. I could have died. But thanks to the brilliant photographer @markseliger I'm alive to tell the story, which is currently being optioned for a movie.

7. And ran into a group of nice guys abroad

Me and some dudes I met in China. Really nice, patient guys. Good listeners. I blabbed and blabbed about the upcoming Jurassic World movie and they didn't interrupt me once. #JurassicWorldGlobalPressTour

8. And had to try really hard to not be a nice guy

#JurassicWorld #JurassicWorldGlobalPressTour you had better get this right!!!!

9. There's also that time he used a sheet mask as part of his skincare routine

Backstage @Letterman I'm wearing this creepy mask because it will make me look more radiant? #Baller #guardiansofthegalaxy

10. And featured Jennifer Lawrence in one of his posts

Finally got that selfie with Jen y'all wanted. #passengersmovie

11. And another

Just hanging with my bestie Jen. #passengersmovie

12. There they are again!

Here Jen and I pose with @elrubiuswtf

13. There's more...

Another day down with me and my best buddy Jen. #London #passengersmovie

14. It never ends

Me, #JenniferLawrence and @jamieoliver backstage at @thegrahamnortonshow promoting a film called #Passengers coming soon to a theatre near you. Can't believe I got to meet the naked chef!!! He was wearing clothes, but still!!!

15. #JenniferLawrence

My publicist Allison just took this hilarious candid photo. Totally startled me and #JenniferLawrence. It's little moments like this I'm so glad to be able to share with our fans as we promote #passengersmovie

16. A promise is a promise

As promised. My best buddy #jenniferlawrence Sorry for messing with you guys before.