College is rough. There are many times when students find themselves wanting to sleep, eat, and cry all at the same time. They are under large amounts of stress and sometimes, they wish that they could just head back to their younger years. After thinking about it, there are lots of ways that college students are like kindergartners. They have it pretty nice; the similarities are kind of awesome. Here are the many ways that college students are like kindergartners!
1. They don't understand what their teacher/professor says during class.
What? That seriously doesn't make any sense!
2. They only see the TA or the principal when there is something wrong.
I did something bad, didn't I?
3. They talk back to the teacher or professor.
I shouldn't have said that. Me and my big mouth.
4. They always say what's on their mind.
Kindergartners speak their mind. So do college kids. They are truly one in the same.
5. All they want to do is play outside.
But instead, they are stuck inside in class. Apparently, there is thing called the sun! Who knew?
6. They don't want to do homework.
Nope, nope, nope, and nope. There are tons of other things that they could be....want to be...doing.
7. They cry...a lot.
The alphabet is stressful. Chemical Nanotechnology is stressful. Don't judge.
8. They wear what they want and don't care what other people think.
They are too busy worrying about classes and converting oxygen into carbon dioxide to worry about what they wear to class.
9. They want food...all the time.
Why can't snack time be all the time?
10. They can't wait to go home.
All they want to do is leave class. Why can't class be over? It's just a simple request!
11. They have no money.
Crayons, markers, cool lunchboxes, and textbooks. Those really start to add up.
12. They want to sleep all the time.
What else would you decide to do when you have a big test coming up? Kindergarten is hard, college is hard, and naps are easy.
13. They think everything is funny when they're exhausted.
You just reach that point where everything is hysterical.
14. They desperately search for friends.
But man, once they have them, they will last a long time.
15. They aren't afraid to be different.
Kindergarten is a time for growth. You're in a new place and you are just starting out. College isn't that different. One is able to start fresh, grow, and be themselves.