15 Ways Every College Student Procrastinates

Procrastination: Don't put it off.

17
http://theruss.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/p.jpg

Once the real workload sets in and the various essays and exams begin to pile up, procrastination inevitably hits us all. If you're reading this, you're probably procrastinating right now. Here are 15 other ways every college student procrastinates.

1. Binge watching Netflix.

Once you're halfway into a season, how are you expected to stop?

2. Cleaning everything.

You have a sudden urge to clean every room in your house until it's pristine.

3. Checking yourself out.

Your reflection has suddenly become the most interesting thing in the world.

4. Stalking people on social media.

How you arrived on your best friend's cousin's lab partner's profile, you'll never know.

5. Stalking yourself on social media.

"Wait, how many people unfollowed me?"

6. Posting a picture/status of you "studying."

7. Then staring at your phone and checking every new like/notification that pops up.

This habit is starting to become a problem.

8. Making a new Spotify playlist.

This'll be perfect to study to.

9. Deciding it's finally time to go through all your unopened emails.

It's an issue that must be dealt with immediately.

10. Daydreaming.

One minute you're halfway through the first question in your homework, the next you're thinking about that awesome sandwich you had for lunch last Tuesday.

11. Going to get a snack.

How can you be expected to study without brain food?

12. Staring at all the work you have to do in complete silence.

Don't you wish you could just...

13. Going deep into that weird part of YouTube.

How did it come to this?

14. Wondering how that person you had a random crush on in middle school is doing.

Need. To. Focus.

15. Texting your friends in hopes that they're being as unproductive as you are.

Don't worry, you'll get it done...eventually.