1. I really don't want to drive back.
School? I'm just not ready for it yet, break was way too short.
2. But I am super excited to see my school friends.
They have become my second family and I have missed them very much. Can't wait to catch up and exchange gossip when we get back
3. Do I have everything packed?
I know I have three suitcases but that can't be enough stuff definitely forgot something.
4. I always forget something, better triple check...
I forgot something, what a shocker.
5. I need to make sure I have good new music for this super long car ride.
*Checks Itunes frantically for some songs I enjoy*
6. Time to get gas.
I really don't want to drop $35 on gas. There are so many better things that I can spend money on, gas is not one of them.
7. *Calculates how many miles they have left*
70 miles into the trip? That means I have 140 left, making me about 1/3 of the way done the trip.
8. GPS ETA says 2:40, I bet I can beat it.
I have to beat it actually. I hate when I am late to anything, and being on time counts as late. I need to speed.
9. *Hears song lyrics* What the heck does that even mean?
Drake, what the heck are you trying to say here?
10. I'm hungry...better stop for food.
I can't wait until I am back in my apartment to eat I am way too hungry.
11. And maybe get a drink too.
But then I am going to have to use the bathroom, do I really want to do this?
12. I miss my dog why can't she come back to school with me?
This is not fair, dogs should be allowed at college. Someone start a petition with me.
13. Oh, look there's the sign for my exit!
YAY! So close but the traffic until I finally get to my apartment is doing to take forever. Uhhhhgggggg.
14. Home sweet college home.
I missed this place.