Back to school is an exciting (stressful, exhausting, expensive, emotionally draining) time for every college student.
Here are a few thoughts that we all have as the big day draws near.
1. I need to go shopping for school supplies.
2. I have no clothes to wear to school this year. But I can't afford to go clothes shopping AND school supply shopping.
3. I mean, I don't really need pencils for school, do I? I'd rather have these shoes.
4. Tuition is HOW MUCH?
5. What do you mean I "don't qualify for financial aid"?
6. My expected family contribution is HOW MUCH?
7. Well, y'all can ask my daddy for $16,000. I'm not asking him.
8. Do I seriously have to buy all of these books?
9. THIS BOOK IS $400 AND I HAVE TO BUY MY OWN BINDER TO PUT IT IN??
10. Is this a joke?
11. Do I really need a degree?
12. Is it too late to join the circus?
13. Ugh. $200 for a parking pass and there's nowhere to park?
14. If I get one more parking ticket I am going to explode.
15. I'm almost done. One more semester. It'll be fine.
May the odds be ever in your favor, folks. Go get 'em.