Graduating from college is for many a magnificent experience, another goal erased from the list. It's the moment where you see all the work pay off and begin to think about what more lies ahead. As a recent college graduate these are some thoughts that have gone through my mind and those of recent graduates.
1. I actually graduated?
2. How did I even manage to pull this off?
3. No more procrastination.
4. No more sleepless nights.
5. So I graduated, but I still have to submit paperwork to get my diploma?
6. I need a job.
7. I'm officially an unemployed college graduate.
8. Now what?
9. How am I even considered an adult yet?
10. I'm so broke.
11. I'm literally a kid pretending to be an adult.
12. How long before my parent want me out of the house?
13. I don't even want to think of student loans.
14. I really need a job.
15. I need to stop spending the money I don't have.