15 Things To Thank Your Big For

15 Things To Thank Your Big For

(and shoutout to Notorious B.I.G. for giving you an Instagram caption for big/little reveal)

72
15 Things To Thank Your Big For

15. Your everlasting collection of cool vintage sorority shirts

You now have tons of new t-shirts from past sorority date nights… So thanks for making us look like we’re actually in college, and not straight out of high school.

14. Always picking you up when you need a ride

Thanks for not making us Uber to meet you at dinner (and thanks for inviting us to dinner).

13. Showing you all the good hole-in-the-wall restaurants

How else were we supposed to find that restaurant with the really good guac that’s about the size of our dorm room closet?

12. Listening to you constantly complain and not rolling her eyes

“And then she said… And then I said…And then he said…. He’s such a joke..”

11. Telling you what to wear... And what not to wear

Thanks for telling us that we look like a grandma in that sweater and a hooker in that crop top.

10. Feeding your unhealthy addiction to Netflix

“Have you seen Narcos?”… oh no here we go again… bye to my GPA.

9. ...And then being down to eat and watch Netflix instead of going out

Thanks for agreeing to eat sushi while watching every Disney channel Halloween movie before October 31st.

8. For telling you that your Instagram caption is way too basic

Thanks for stopping me before I post that cheesy or inappropriate caption.

7. For introducing you to her friends

Thanks for getting us those extra Instagram likes <3

6. Not judging you after hearing about your night

And thanks for not saying “YOU DID WHAT?!”

5. For going out with you when you need a friend

Thanks for being my go to gal when I’ve had a rough week.

4. For showering you with love on social media

Thanks for liking every pic of me ever and commenting on everything.

3. Telling you which teachers to steer clear of...and boys too

Thanks for telling me not to take History 1103 with Smith… and absolutely not to talk to Josh- he’s the worst.

2. For making a big school seem a little smaller

Thanks for teaching me how to #college

1. Introducing you to the best fam!!

Love you all!!!