15 Of The Most Random Things That Literally Just Make Me Happy

The most random collection you'll probably find.

185
TSB

So, it's currently raining outside, and I don't know why but weather ALWAYS affects my mood.

When it's sunny with blue skies, I'm optimistic and happy. When it's cloudy, I'm really anxious or really thoughtful. When it's raining, I'm sad or lazy. When it snows, I'm comfy and excited.

Because everyone always likes being happy, I decided to put together a list of things that make me the happiest. Some of these things are weird, but I'm sure you'll find at least one thing you can relate to.

1. The song "Dancing Queen."

"SEE THAT GIRRRRLLL! WATCH THAT SCEEENEEE! DIGGIN' THE DANCING QUEEEEEN!"

2. Holding a coffee mug with two hands

For some reason, I really like to hold a warm mug between my hands like they do in the movies.

3. Crisp new sheets/making my bed

It makes me feel like a queen.

4. Freshly shaved legs

I can finally wear shorts!

5. Pulling warm laundry out of the dryer

And putting on warm pj pants oooooohhh babbbyyyy

6. My room being REALLY cold

So I can wrap up in my comforter, duvet cover, sheets, and 2 blankets like a burrito

7. Diet Dr. Pepper

"It's the sweet one."

8. New socks

No explanation necessary

9. Big t-shirts

Can double as pjs and clothes you wear to class

10. Listening to music in my car incredibly loud

Like... SO LOUD

11. The smell of popcorn

12. ...and coffee

13. ...and rain

You know what I mean though???

14. Hearing a car go by my house at night

I can't really explain that one.

15. Dancing really poorly

No one's watching anyways and if they are, they're blind now so...