Sometimes life can get away from us. We forget how good our lives truly are. Maybe you woke up late and your whole day was set off, then all of a sudden you’re in an ‘I hate my life’ funk for the rest of the day. It’s easy to get carried away, so here’s a list of 10 things you should remember to be thankful for each day.
1. The fact you woke up this morning
2. Your family and the friends that feel like family
3. Books you get lost in
4.The fact that the world is filled with so many beautiful places for you to go
5.Funny movies that make your abs hurt from laughing
6. Puppies. All the puppies.
7. The fact that you could basically eat anything you want, everyday, for any meal
8. The words of your favorite son
9. Hot tea, fuzzy blankets, and rainy days
10. Sunsets and sunrises against the skyline of your favorite city
11. Watching bad TV late at night
12. Eating your favorite candy for the first time in forever
13. Long drives with great music
15. And days that are really really beautiful
Next time you are having another ‘worst day of your life,’ just remember all the little things you can be thankful for.