15 Recipes For All Your Thanksgiving Leftovers
Thanksgiving

15 Ways To Enjoy Thanksgiving Leftovers After The Holiday

Even though Thanksgiving has passed, you can still use these ideas after Christmas!

27
sandwiches

I have actually tried many of these and they were very good. Some of them I don't really see myself eating, but they are all found on Pinterest if you want to try to make them.

1. Of course they're just as good by themselves and reheated separately.

I am just as fine with heating them separately as I am with making some of these recipes, either way they will be delicious!

2. Grilled ham & Mac sandwich 

This is my mom's favorite and go-to post Thanksgiving snack. Simply take a rolls from Thanksgiving or any bread of your choice, put two pieces of ham, a slice of cheddar and then homemade Mac and cheese. Grill it or just warm it to melt the cheese, yummy either way.

3. Turkey pot pie

I'm not a big of pot pie and I hate the way it smells but I had many people tell me that they make a delicious turkey pot pie and that it's usually the best they ever had.

4. Simple sandwich's or even roll-ups 

You can easily take turkey or ham and make sandwich's. Give me some ham, mustard, cheese, and pickles on some sourdough and I'll be good to go.

5. Turkey salad

Make it like you would chicken salad but instead of the chicken, Thanksgiving turkey! And if you'd like, add dried cranberries to give that true Thanksgiving feel and taste.

6. Regular salad topped with turkey or ham

A nice hearts of romaine salad topped with turkey and avocado lime ranch from Chick-fil-a, yum!

7. Casserole

This one you can play around with and see what flavors are gonna go well together, one thing it must have though, is the turkey! And if it were up to me, mashed potatoes of course, because they are delicious.

8. Quesadilla

I saw on Pinterest a recipe for cranberry turkey chipotle quesadillas and I thought they looked pretty tasty!

9. Stuffing balls

When I found this recipe on Pinterest they look absolutely yummy! They seem easy to make, just form into balls and wrap with bacon.

10. Turkey and Cranberry grilled cheese

Try this: Turkey, cranberry sauce, and gouda cheese all on either sourdough or cranberry pistachio bread, yum!

11. Cranberry cinnamon rolls

My grandma makes some delicious homemade cinnamon rolls, so with this, instead of doing the cinnamon sugar spread, add cranberry and mix well before spreading. Use regular icing as normal.

12. Soup

Another one that allows freedom. Again, I would probably choose something that includes the mashed potatoes.

13. Thanksgiving empanadas 

Turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, all in a nice flaky empanada crust fried to perfection. Use turkey gravy as the dipping sauce.

14. Turkey Poptart

Simply take puff pastry and fill it with whatever you think will go best together. Personally, I would choose fried turkey, mashed potatoes and some of my grandma's stuffing. Top it off with some Turkey gravy and you're good to go!

15. Frittata or quiche

As long as it has egg it will count! Fill her up with whatever fixings your heart desires and enjoy.