15 Staples For Your Christian Worship Playlist

15 of my absolute favorites.

9

I know I'm constantly looking for new tunes for my worship playlist, so I wanted to compile a list of 15 of my favorites! Some of these songs are super popular, and others aren't very well known at all, which makes them all the more special to me. I wrote my favorite verse for all of them to give you an idea of the idea behind each song, give them all a listen they're quite incredible!

1. "All I Want" by Red Rocks Worship.

"My desire is more of You in my life. Nothing satisfies like You God. Flood my eyes till all I see is Your light. Hear my only cry. Oh, You are is all I want."

2. "Thy Will" by Hillary Scott.

"I know you're good, but this don't feel good right now. And I know you think of things I could never think about. It's hard to count it all joy, distracted by the noise, just trying to make sense of all your promises. Sometimes I gotta stop remember that you're God and I am not, so Thy will aren't."

3. "In Awe" by Hollyn.

"I'm livin' in awe 'cause You don't need me at all but You couldn't love me more. I'm livin' in awe, and every day I fall but You never let me go."

4. "The War Is Over" by Bethel Music.

"This is my battle cry I'm found in Jesus Christ. This is my battle cry I'm won by Jesus Christ. He hears my battle cry He gave me back my life. He hears my battle cry I give Him back my life."

"He has made a way for us, born for glory out of dust. Children held within the arms of peace. He has made a way for all, mercy waits where sinners fall. He is our victory, He is our victory!"

5. "Psalm 42" by Tori Kelly.

"As the deer pants for the water so my soul, need You Lord. When thirsty God, You're the living water and my soul, need You Lord. I need You Lord."

6. "Adoration" by UPPERROOM.

"Every knee will bow and every tongue confess that my Jesus is, He's the Lord of all. Jesus, You are worthy for the glory and honor and praise."

7. "There Is a Cloud" by Elevation Worship.

"Every seed, buried in sorrow you will call, forth in its time. You are Lord, Lord of the harvest calling our hope, now to arise. We receive Your rain."

8. "You're The Only One" by Chris Renzema.

"Though the earth may try, to satisfy my heart. Though the earth may try, to tell me you're not faithful. Though the earth may try, to blind me from your goodness You shine through. You're the only one who fills me up."

9. "Faithful" by Elevation Worship.

"I was down to the wire hoping You would come through. And You stepped in the fire like You always do. How I'm convinced of Your love, You are more than enough. You are faithful. Why should my heart be afraid?"

10. "Defender" by Rita Springer.

"When I thought I lost me, You knew where I left me. You reintroduced me to your love. You picked up all my pieces, put me back together. You are the defender of my heart. Hallelujah, you have saved me, so much better this way. Hallelujah, great Defender so much better your way."

11. "Fullness" by Elevation Worship.

"Tongues of fire testifying of the Son. One desire, Spirit come, Spirit come. Speak revival, prophesy like it is done. One desire, Spirit come, Spirit come."

12. "Out Of Hiding" by Steffany Gretzinger.

"And now I'll be your lighthouse when you're lost at sea. And I will illuminate everything. No need to be frightened by intimacy. No, just throw off your fear and come running to Me."

13. "Do It Again" by Elevation Worship.

"I've seen You move, come move the mountains and I believe, I'll see You do it again. You made a way, where there was no way, and I believe, I'll see You do it again."

14. "Forever" by Kari Jobe.

"The ground began to shake. The stone was rolled away. His perfect love could not be overcome. Now death where is your sting? Our resurrected King has rendered you defeated!!!! Forever He is glorified."

15. "New Wine" by Hillsong Worship.

"Make me Your vessel. Make me an offering. Make me whatever You want me to be. I came here with nothing but all You have given me. Jesus, bring new wine out of me."

As you can see, I have a lot of Elevation, they may or may not be my favorite ; ) I definitely recommend checking out the full albums with all of these songs too. Praises on praises for gifted artists to bring us these sweet sounds to worship our King!