With all the new music around these days from various artists, I thought it would be fun to list some songs you probably have forgotten about. It is always so good to have a throwback track, because nothing can bring back those lovely middle school memories.
1. "Pocketful of Sunshine" by Natasha Bedingfield. This song used to be my jam as a kid.
2. "Rich Girl" by Gwen Stefani. Still know the lyrics to this day.
3. "Hips Don't Lie" by Shakira ft. Wyclef Jean. Just makes you want to dance. Shakira is still goals.
4. "Promiscuous" by Nelly Furtado ft. Timbaland. Another song that is so easy to dance too.
5. "Crank That (Soulja Boy)" by Soulja Boy. Don't hate me but I remember this being the jam during middle school and you get extra bonus points if you still can do this dance to it.
6. "You're Beautiful" by James Blunt. All. The. Feels.
7. "Crazy" by Gnarls Barkley. Such an under-appreciated song.
8. "Hey Ya!" by OutKast. So over played at the time but brings back so many memories to my childhood.
9. "Wake Me Up" by Avicii. This is still my jam.
10. "No One" by Alicia Keys. Such a powerful song about love.
11. "Love Song" by Sara Bareilles. A classic about love that speaks to the soul.
12. "Demons" by Imagine Dragons. So underrated now, but it used to a favorite.
13. "SOS" by Rihanna. Such a good song to dance to.
14. "Need You Now" by Lady Antebellum. This song always makes me tear up and so hopeful for love.
15. "Chasing Cars" by Snow Patrol. One of those songs that I understand more now that I am a little older.