15 Signs You've Been Best Friends For Over 10 Years

Where Are You? --Your House.

372
Cosmopolitan Magazine

Sure, we may have a million girls we can call our best friends, but in reality, we only have a small group of people we can truly count on. When you’ve been friends for over 10 years, boundaries don’t even apply. Not having these best friends in your life just doesn’t make sense. They are your rock and sometimes therapist. And lets be honest, they’ve seen you in your awkward phase and they still love you anyways.

1. You’ve compared yourself to celebrity BFFs on countless occasions.

You guys no doubt already know which one is Tina and which is Amy.

2. Their parents treat you like family.

It’s like having another set of parents that love you unconditionally.

3. They’re not afraid to steal food off your plate.

You probably purposely ordered food the other person would like.

4. Your friend knows all the people you know, from all your roommates to all your partners.

Let's be honest, you’ve probably Facebook stalked them a million times.

5. You guys hate all the same people.

Even if you have no reason at all, you hate them on principle.

6. She tells you like it is.

You’re not afraid to hurt each other’s feelings because you know your friendship is forever.

7. You guys have shared a bed more times than you can count.

Yes, you’ve even shared a twin bed before.

8. You have a language all your own.

One look is all it takes to know what the other is thinking.

9. You know every embarrassing story by heart.

You were probably next to her when it happened.

10. There’s never an awkward silence.

Awkward silences: no. Awkward moments: plenty.

11. You laugh about the same embarrassing jokes and stories over and over again.

Yet, they still make you guys crack up every single time.

12. You know every weird nickname they’ve had throughout the years.

You were probably the one to make them up.

13. Personal space, what’s that again?

Yeah, that’s basically not existent.

14. You guys always have something to talk about.

There's never a dull moment when you guys are together.

15. No matter how much time has passed, you guys know your friendship is forever.

They know far too many embarrassing stories of you, so keeping them around is probably best.

Having best friends who have been in your life for over 10 years is something to be treasured and never taken for granted. I love my best friends with all my heart and miss them everyday. They truly inspire and motivate me to be the best version of myself and I know that where ever life takes me, they will always be at my side.