15 Signs You Basically Live at Starbucks

We didn't choose this life, it chose us

23
Google

Everyone knows Starbucks has amazing coffee. But, for Starbucks lovers like me, a trip to Starbucks isn't just about the delicious, hand-crafted coffee. It is about the whole experience of Starbucks (A.K.A "the Starbucks experience"). It's the music, the smiling faces, the people working on MacBooks at the tables and so much more. Starbucks isn't just a place to stop by, it's a way of life.

1. It is immediately something you crave first thing in the morning

2. You make it a destination every day, regardless of where you are

3. Your gold card is your proudest achievement

4. You proudly show off the gold card, because lets face it, it is essentially the gold medal of coffee olympics

5. The barista can automatically write down your name on the cup without even asking at your local Starbucks

6. The barista knows exactly how you like your drink and has it down to a science ... "caramel macchiato, light ice, extra, extra, EXTRA caramel drizzle, and soy milk" ... and they make it perfect every time

7. You can recite your order in 5 seconds

8. The line does not daunt you because you know it will pass and the coffee is totally worth it

9. You have figured out the online order system and use it when you're on-the-go

10. You use the Starbucks app to pay for your coffee

11. You have a long list of things you do and do not like because you have tried the entire menu

12. It is the first thing that pops up into your mind when you want to meet a friend

13. You're never ashamed to go twice in one day

14. You look at Starbucks as a destination and an experience, not just an amazing cup of coffee or tea

15. You are happiest when holding a Starbucks cup in your hand