15 Signs That College Has Turned You Into A Grandma

You may be living in a 20-year-old body, but your brain operates like an old lady.

8129

The early years of college are just like the movies. Going out on a Tuesday is normal, three hours of sleep is more than enough, and you skip your Friday classes more than you actually attend them. However, when junior year hits, you begin to realize that maintaining your old, crazy lifestyle is far too much to handle. Your priorities are now different, you have started caring about different things, and your friends are all exactly the same way. You may be living in a 20-year-old body, but your brain operates like an old lady.

Here are some ways to know that you have grown out of the frat party scene:

1. One night out a week is exhausting.

2. And on that one night, you are back in bed by 1 a.m.

3. You would much rather stay in with your friends than go to a party with people you don't know.

4. You put your hair in a bun at 10 a.m. and don't touch it until you go to sleep.

5. You find snow days to be the best excuse to stay in the house, not to go out.

6. You tag along with your roommates to the store because that counts as enough social interaction for the day.

7. You make promises to start eating healthy at least three times a day.

8. But healthy food requires you to leave the house. And pizza delivers.

9. You don't even bother pretending like you will make it to the gym.

10. So you find ways to exercise without leaving the house.

11. Bed is your happy place, and your only good excuse to leave it is to find food.

12. You often wonder if 9 p.m. is too early to go to sleep.

13. Your favorite channel is the game show network, and you have no shame.

14. Jeans are not part of your wardrobe.

15. You like to consider your new self "mature," not "lazy".