15 Secret Santa Ideas For The Last Minute Shopper

Be the best Santa this Holiday season!

153

There are two types of people in this world. There's people who get all of their Christmas shopping done by the time Black Friday rolls around, and then, there's people who... well... don't. If you're one of those people who look at the calendar on December 23rd and have a mini heart attack because you haven't purchased a single gift yet, don't fret. First of all, you're not alone. Second of all, you have this list to help you check off everyone on your list.

1. Candy

While this is an obvious choice, you can take it to the next level by buying a mega size version of the candy or packaging it in a cute cellophane bag with a ribbon

.

2. Fuzzy Socks

Fuzzy socks are ALWAYS a win. Extra points if you get Christmas colored socks.

3. Peppermint Bark

Making peppermint bark is super easy, and it makes you look like an expert baker! Package the bark in a cellophane bag with some ribbon, a cute tin, or a mason jar to show off the treats.

4. Starbucks Gift Card

Jazz up the basic Starbucks gift card by presenting it in a clear cup from Starbucks filled with tissue paper. Put brown tissue paper on the bottom and white tissue at the top to make it look like a frappuccino. It's much more fun to open, and it is big enough to fill a gift bag!

5. Hot Chocolate

As another low budget option, you can make hot coco look fancy by filling a jar with cocoa powder, marshmallows, and maybe some peppermints! Attach a recipe printed in a cute font on the side with a ribbon for extra detail.

6. Spa Basket

This basket could include anything from bath bombs, to cozy slippers, to lotion and face masks! It's easy to put together, and it has a great theme that everyone will appreciate.

7. Seasonal Tea

There are all sorts of great teas in the Winter like peppermint, winterberry, and gingerbread. Pair it with a cute teapot or mug to make the gift more exciting.

8. Candles

Candles are easy to get and they smell great! If you get a candle such as "Christmas Cookies", you could bake some cookies on the side to make it a theme.

9. A Themed Calendar

With the new year starting right after Christmas, everyone could use a calendar or planner to stay organized. They come in all sorts of funny themes so you can specialize this gift even more.

10. A Notebook And Cute Pens

Wrap up the notebook and pens with a cute ribbon, and maybe write a nice note on the first page of the book!

11. Stationary

Everyone needs stationary, so getting some pretty cards and envelopes, maybe with the persons' initials, is a great gift idea.

12. A Box Of Fancy Chocolates

Extra points if you go to a chocolate store and pick them out yourself!

13. A Onesie

Onesies are truly a gift from above. Plus, they're great for Christmas Eve and Christmas Morning! If you know your person likes a certain character or animal, consider getting a onesie in that theme.

14. Movie Night Basket

For a Christmas theme, package your favorite holiday movie with some popcorn and boxed candy together. You could also do a gift card to a movie theater!

15. A Mug

Everyone uses mugs. With monograms, inspirational quotes, and TV show references as some of the choices, there are plenty of options to personalize this gift.