15 Reasons To Love Sushi

If there is one thing in the world that I cannot live without, it's food. Food is what makes the world go around. With so many different genres of food, it's extremely important to remember the food that will always be there for you. In my case, this is the king of all foods: sushi. Yes, there are days where I like a good meal with chicken, potatoes, and mac and cheese, but sushi will always be my favorite. Not only is sushi the best tasting food, but it's also one of the healthiest, unless you drown it in sauces, which I do. So for me, it's not really healthy, but for other people it is. There are so many reasons to love sushi, or to try it if you never have before.

1. Sushi is not only the best food in the entire world, but it is also the most beautiful. Its perfect circular shape, vibrant colors, and precise set-up just makes your mouth water.

2. Sushi comes in all different forms. You can get it in a regular sushi roll, a bowl, a wrap, or a burrito. Sushi can also be crunchy or soft. In the mood for a little bit of crunch? Get a tempura roll.

3. Sushi can be sweet, spicy, and even salty: Dip it in whatever your heart desires. The list of dipping sauces is endless. When I feel like eating sweet sushi, I get eel sauce. If I want spicy, I get spicy mayo. If I want salty, I just drown it in soy sauce. My favorite sauce though? Yum Yum sauce.

4. Sushi will love you as much as you love it. Sushi will make your tummy happy, hence, giving you the love you deserve.

5. Sushi forms friendships. There is no better way to bond than over sushi, or even better, over a sushi boat.

6. Sushi can be healthy or unhealthy. Whatever you're in the mood for, sushi can give it to you. You want fried food? Get your sushi roll deep fried. You want a healthy meal? Get a California roll.

7. Sushi will always be there for you. Whether you are going through a breakup, having a rough day, or want to celebrate, sushi will always be there to help you.

8. No matter what you put in your sushi, it will always taste delicious. I once put strawberries in my sushi, and it was still delicious.

9. Sushi doesn't always have to be fish. If you hate fish, try chicken sushi. The first time I ever tried sushi I got a chicken teriyaki roll, and then I slowly worked my way up to fish. Now I'll eat salmon plain.

10. Ordering sushi is (typically) very fast. Not only does it usually come to the table fast, it also always tastes delicious.

11. Sushi buffets... enough said.

12. There are so many different sushi combinations so it's very hard to get bored of it.

13. Sushi will always surprise you. You wouldn't believe the ingredients some people ask for in their sushi rolls.

14. Sushi will fill you up, but not to the point where you want to throw up. Eat as much of it as you want.

15. If you claim to hate sushi, there is only one explanation: you probably are too scared to try it, so get out there, and go experience the best thing you'll ever taste. You're welcome in advance.