"Drake and Josh" is one of my all-time favorite shows. Every time I watch it, I feel nostalgic because I practically grew up in the Parker-Nichols household. Most importantly, I have always felt that Josh Nichols portrayed me perfectly. Here are some reasons why Josh is me!
1. I'm a nerd.
I take pride in my perfect attendance.
2. I love food.
You could say I live to eat.
3. I'm always the third wheel.
This can get uncomfortable.
4. Everyone always likes my sibling better.
This can get pretty uncomfortable too.
5. I'm a spaz.
I wish I could control myself.
6. I'm sarcastic.
Sometimes sarcasm is needed.
7. I'm hilarious.
I'm definitely one of the funniest people I know.
8. I'm overly dramatic.
I need to be emphatic!
9. I have regular breakdowns.
Sometimes you have to let it out.
10. I fangirl.
We have all spoken to a cardboard cutout of our favorite celebrity before — don't deny it.
12. Old people love me.
Some of my best friends are older than 65.
13. I'm constantly embarrassing myself.
It's become a habit.
14. I have a low tolerance for other people.
I'm highly irritable.
15. And, of course, my sibling and I are BFFs.
HUG ME BROTHA!!!