Let's just be honest, everyone loves dogs. We can all admit that people are pretty hard to handle sometimes, they're rude, inconsiderate, they lie. More dogs and less people would surely make the world a better place. Not even a "cat lover" can look a puppy in the face and say they're a cat person. Not everyone is a people person, but everyone is a dog person and here is why.
1.They're adorable. If you've seen a person you think is as cute as a puppy... reevaluate.
2. THEY DON'T TALK. (Though this sucks sometimes, you don't have to pretend to listen to someone because you're trying to be polite, they can't talk your ear off for hours, or talk badly about you, or be rude!)
3.They're always up for an adventure. Wether you want to go for a walk, a car ride, or grab some ice cream you can always count on your dog to be right by your side. (They love car rides)
4. And they won't ditch you. They would never ditch you to stay at home and dig holes.
5.They will always be loyal to you. They'll never leave you to find better than you. Hell they won't even look for someone better than you because they know you're the best. (Drive thru's are his favorite because he gets to stick half his body out of the car and I can't do anything.)
6. They'll always love you. There is no waking up one morning and not loving you anymore, your dog will always love you.
7. They'll love you more than anything, even more than their favorite toy. The minute you walk into your house your dog will be running up to you super excited, licking you, because they're so happy you're home. (This never gets old.)
8. When everyone else hates you, they will still love you. They're never mad at you, you never get into fights, they just love you so much, and are always sad to see you leave.
"But what do you mean you're leaving without me?"
9.You can never be sad, angry or upset around them. After a rough day at work, or fighting with your significant other, your dog can always brighten your mood. You can't look at a dog's face and honestly still be sad.
They're so happy, how could you look at them and be sad?
10.They're love cuddling more than anyone. Your dog will always be there to cuddle you and they love it, especially if you rub their belly.
11. There are no diapers, bottles, or constant outfit changes. Babies are cute, but everyone can go without changing diapers, and theres no doubt that nothing can beat the cuteness of a puppy. (How can you not love this face??)
12. They're the best listeners. You can always vent to your dog when nobody else is around, and you know they'll never repeat it. Your secret is always safe with them
13.They’re the ultimate wingman/woman. Nothing says, “I’m datable” like having a cute dog by your side.
14. They're happier than humans. Nothing is more depressing than being around someone who is sad and angry all the time. Dogs are never sad, and if they are, its nothing a treat and a belly rub can't fix.
15. Life is just all around better with a dog. Nobody can replace them.
(And you always have someone to match with.)