For some, getting into the Christmas spirit isn't so much an annual process as it is a default personality. While friends and family gripe over storefronts displaying holiday decorations as early as October, closeted Christmas fanatics do their best to keep their excitement to a socially acceptable level. Here are 15 all too real things experienced by people who are literally always excited for Christmas.
1. You listen to Christmas music whenever you feel like it.
Who's to say when you can and can't listen to some Mannheim Steamroller classics?
2. Come December, you perform in a live nativity scene.
7th Heaven just made it look so cool.
3. You use Halloween to workshop your costume for said live nativity scene.
Always be improving.
4. The Christmas season officially begins the first time you feel cold.
Office air conditioning set too low in mid-August? Christmas is upon us.
5. You have gotten into actual fights over whether it's okay to listen to Christmas music before Thanksgiving.
6. Your natural disaster/zombie apocalypse stockpile includes egg nog.
Always be prepared.
7. You don't understand the "ugly" part of "ugly Christmas sweater."
You have more than 30, and they're all b e a u t i f u l.
8. You know how to order a peppermint mocha at Starbucks any day of the year.
9. You took a break while reading this list to visualize your Christmas tree placement.
10. People who think The Nightmare Before Christmas is a Christmas movie are dead to you.
Never honor this incorrect opinion.
11. Speaking of which, you have an ironic obsession with terrible Christmas movies.
Melissa Joan Hart's Holiday in Handcuffs. #NeverForget
12. You've sat on mall Santa's lap as an adult (and have photos).
13. You can never have enough Christmas decorations.
What is too much.
14. Nothing brings out your judgment like bad (aka LED) Christmas lights.
Please move out of my neighborhood or become Jewish or both.
15. You're upset this isn't a list of 25 things.
Listen to some Michael Buble Christmas music and blow off some steam.