15 Mind-Blowing YouTube Documentaries All About “Multi-level Marketing Companies” That Prove They Are All Pyramid Schemes

All the tea is being spilled on how they get their "free" cars, "great" lifestyle, and everything in-between.

29146

Let's be honest here, we have all gotten that DM in our Instagram account. We have a surge of excitement that maybe someone likes our content or has a question. Then, we open it up to see the classic message, "Hey girl! I am in love with your profile and the photos you post…" Which sounds nice at first. Then you keep reading: "I think you'd be amazing at what I do! You could make great money! I work for an amazing _____ company and you would be perfect! Can I send you some information on this opportunity or our products?"

After going down a deep rabbit hole of videos about these companies that allow you to "work from home," I have found some crazy stories and good information on them all. Be sure to binge all the videos and learn about these pyramid schemes.

Leaving LulaRoe

LuLaRoe, a multi-billion dollar company that skyrocketed to success by attracting an army of women to sell their colorful patterned clothes is now facing num...

Beachbody Scammers

Team Beachbody has reached a new MLM low...... and that's pretty low. Check out this team call footage sent to me by a subscriber. UNREAL!

Airbonne

Today is another ANTI-MLM video! We are talking about Arbonne and all the craziness that comes with it! I tried to go more in depth with this one, let me kno...

MLM Scammer Uses Father’s Illness to Recruit

We're back today with another anti-MLM video! A high-ranking Arbonne consultant inappropriately used her father's progressive disease to recruit new members ...

The MLM "Girl Boss" Narrative is a Lie

Internet Analysis: MLMs! Finally! It's a long vid but make sure to stick around until the end.

The Secrets Of Making Money On Social Media Through Multi-Level Marketing: Ellie Undercover

Journalist Ellie Flynn goes undercover to investigate 'multi-level marketing', an online selling scheme that promises people the chance to earn big money as ...

Multilevel Marketing: Last Week Tonight with John Oliver (HBO)

Multilevel marketing companies claim to be legitimate businesses, but some seem awfully…pyramid shaped. John Oliver and Jaime Camil demonstrate how they work...

I Filed For Bankruptcy After Lularoe And Now Work 2 Jobs

Jill Domme (@jilliandommejewels) was one of 80,000 retailers who joined LuLaRoe. Consumed by early success, she is now paying off $39,000 in debt by driving ...

10 Pyramid Schemes That Went Horribly Wrong

The Cult I Almost Joined - Young Living Essential Oils

YOUNIQUE MAKEUP MLM SCAM.... SCUMMY CHARITY & BAD MAKEUP

Today we are tackling the makeup MLM, Younique. Wow, this one is a lot of information and a whole lot more disappointment than I ever predicted...

20/20 Mary Kay ABC

LULAROE...THE WORST MLM SCAM OF THEM ALL?!

Today we are going after the infamous... LuLaRoe!

I Scammed A Pyramid Scheme

Infiltrating a scam business is way creepier than it sounds.

Why I Hate MLM's: A Rant