15 Products For Every Girl To Throw In Her Carry-On

Save space without sacrificing your glamorous lifestyle. Here's 15 products to help you travel luxuriously, without packing 15 bags.

6342

1. Dry Shampoo

How anyone ever lived without this miracle product, I'll never know.

Amazon

2. Rollerball perfume

For a subtle scent that won't spill all over your bag.
Amazon

3. Wipes

Use them to take off your makeup or to freshen up after a long plane ride.

4. Lip and cheek stain

Save space without compromising your beauty routine with two-in-one lip and cheek stain.

Amazon

5. Vaseline

Keep your lips from drying out and use it to take off your makeup.Amazon

6. Hairspray

Use as a setting spray for your makeup or to stop runs in your tights, or you know for its original purpose.

Amazon

7. Sunblock stick

Never again worry about sunblock spilling all over your clothes.

Amazon

8. Scented hand sanitizer

All the germ-fighting powers, just with a better smell.

9. Tinted SPF moisturizer

A lightweight foundation that also protects your skin from the sun.

Amazon

10. Foldable ballet flats

For when you want to keep partying, but your feet do not.

11. Water bottle

Stay hydrated in style.

Amazon

12. Silk eye mask

Talk about beauty sleep! Unlike cotton, silk doesn't detract moisture from your skin which leaves your face feeling silky smooth.

13. Travel Notebook

Whether you use it to jot down your itinerary, pen your memories, or even just as a prop in your insta pic, you can't go wrong with a cute travel notebook.

14. Sunglasses

Not only do they serve as a trendy fashion accessory, they also hide any puffy jet-lagged eyes.

Amazon

15. Eyeliner pencil

You can use this to make your eyes pop and as a temporary brow pencil.

Amazon

Note: As an Amazon Associate, Odyssey may earn a portion of qualifying sales.